Think Tank Grand Final : State of Porridgen: Angry Horse's Sydney's frontrunning Sad Sack Swanettes VS 'Raygun Fagan's' come from behind Brisbane Redneck Lions..

Which flogs will melt after the granny?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Remove this Banner Ad

this thread will be closed on Saturday (Friday2) morning, and the gameday fred can be started by a Swans or Brisvegas supporter. BloodRet Kabanna

Let’s keep the banter about the game, and not degenrate into personal attacks and insults.
I’ll let BloodRet do the honours - I know he’ll do a great job of it and I’ll be too ratshit from flying down on Friday night

nah i’ve been a fan of brisbane since the mid 2010s when they were as shit as essendon. solidarity
Fair call then! Welcome on board!

I’m just here to sh!tpost, forum admin isn’t my bag sir.
It's not an admin, it's just create a gameday thread, to stop a couple of unfunny plebs from other teams

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is quite devastating for poor Cal Mills.

Missing out on a very probable premiership. Something he has worked most of his life to achieve. Gutted for him.

Who will lift the cup with Horse on Saturday ? I really hope it's Papley for the melts.
There are many stories about injuries ruling players out of a chance at a premiership, damn shame they miss out.

Missing out on a very probable premiership. Something he has worked most of his life to achieve. Gutted for him.

Who will lift the cup with Horse on Saturday ? I really hope it's Papley for the melts.
Perhaps if Sydney win Carlton could do the noble thing and get Cal to the Blues next year to play with a heap of other campaigners that'll never win one?

After playing injured players in their past two GF losses, it looks like Horse isn’t going to make the same mistakes again.

Yeah I feel for him too. Guess that’s now 1 big out for each team

I reckon Big O is a bigger out. Mills has only played 7 games and they haven’t been great.
Indeed. Big O is a huuuge loss. We can cover him though at least. And at least it shouldn’t be a repeat of the 2002 Grand Final where we lost Beau McDonald in the first 2 minutes. If we’re to lose a key player to injury for a Grand Final, would much rather it happen the week before.

Last edited:
I reckon Big O is a bigger out. Mills has only played 7 games and they haven’t been great.
the remarkable stat on the weekend was that oscar had something like 800 hit outs this season, and next best was joe with like 50

Remove this Banner Ad

Think Tank Grand Final : State of Porridgen: Angry Horse's Sydney's frontrunning Sad Sack Swanettes VS 'Raygun Fagan's' come from behind Brisbane Redneck Lions..

Back