Resource GRAND FINAL TICKET INFORMATION, BALLOT AND SALES | Geelong finals ticket information and enquiries

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Geelong finals ticket information and enquiries thread

Does that mean our cheersquad is in M33 Shell?

(I'm hoping so cause I got M35!)

Yup, but they are waaaay down the front of the bay, and we are waaaay up the back.

You should come to the meet up before the game CG, have a few drinks with us. :thumbsu:

Please get right behind the boys ... any fans you know of that aren't going, get in there ear and urge them to come and make some noise.

!

Yeah see this is weird- I read in todays paper they arent expecting a sellout for this one.

I reckon it is match of week 1 by a mile.

Is channel 7 showing this live against the gate or something?? There should be 90,000 at least imo.

Yeah see this is weird- I read in todays paper they arent expecting a sellout for this one.

I reckon it is match of week 1 by a mile.

Is channel 7 showing this live against the gate or something?? There should be 90,000 at least imo.
I'm not sure if a first week final has ever sold out at the MCG though.

Yup, but they are waaaay down the front of the bay, and we are waaaay up the back.

You should come to the meet up before the game CG, have a few drinks with us. :thumbsu:

I'll try & do that-I'm hatching a plan to get off work early Friday ;)

I'll try & do that-I'm hatching a plan to get off work early Friday ;)

Sweet, yeah me too, I got 3.5 hours of time in lieu up my sleeve. :thumbsu::thumbsu:

i dont know, the bummers v. carltank will be up there.

The latter will easily account for the former.

But yeah they'll prob get the bigger crowd due to their supporter base.

After nearly 4 hours in at GPAC I finally got my tickets. I am in P12 front row of the Great Southern.

I will attempt to catch up for a few beers at the Dickens prior to the game.

I normally go and line up at an outlet but this year after finding out that GPAC was the only place in Geelong to buy tickets (they are slow enough buying for H&A games) I decided to buy them online and I'm very glad I did - was able to get seats in the area I wanted and was all done by 9.30am this morning

4hrs in a line is a long wait, really stupid that they did not set up the outlet down at KP like they have done in recent years!

Baught online this morning, spending a bit of time in queue and then timing out (either due to slow internet or ticketek being slow), but managed to get tickets in m50. Bring it on! Thought about looking to get undercover, but, couldn't really be bothered. Happy enough with that!

Baught online this morning, spending a bit of time in queue and then timing out (either due to slow internet or ticketek being slow), but managed to get tickets in m50. Bring it on! Thought about looking to get undercover, but, couldn't really be bothered. Happy enough with that!
M50 is ripper, I'm there too, as close to the wing as you can get outside of MCC/AFL members.

I'm in M33. I'm with the cheer squad then I guess haha. On the plus side at least I'm not at the Hawthorn end then :D

And I managed to set an extra ticket with my membership, it's limited to 1 per member though, or at least it was for me.

Morning all. For those with AFL memberships who are struggling to get onto the ticketek website now, I selected to use the mobile website on the 'the site is busy and you are in a queue - auto retry' page, and it worked smoothly and straight away. Hopefully that might help.

Managed to land seats for myself and the old man in N28 row D. Not too shabby. Right on the 50m line with a good view of the scoreboard. Can't wait for Friday, although the though of playing the Hawks in a big game always makes me feel a little sick.

Good luck with your orders!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Morning all. For those with AFL memberships who are struggling to get onto the ticketek website now, I selected to use the mobile website on the 'the site is busy and you are in a queue - auto retry' page, and it worked smoothly and straight away. Hopefully that might help.

Managed to land seats for myself and the old man in N28 row D. Not too shabby. Right on the 50m line with a good view of the scoreboard. Can't wait for Friday, although the though of playing the Hawks in a big game always makes me feel a little sick.

Good luck with your orders!

9.05am and level n was down to single availability for me. Oh well I got level P row A so am happy with that.

I'll be getting there when the gates open on Friday. Usually aim for N47, but might change that to level P, considering the weather forecast.

Got 8 tickets in M50! pretty happy with that,went to the cat shop and went crazy buying clappers and flags,will meet our friends in the carpark and will have chicken and a few chardies before the game, bring it on, we are all pumped and excited ! GO CATS!

M50 is ripper, I'm there too, as close to the wing as you can get outside of MCC/AFL members.

Yeah love that spot, sat there in last year's finals.

Couldn't get it as I didn't get in early enough, got offered M3 but rejected it because I wasn't sure if it was our end and I wasn't prepared to risk it.

Managed to get Q51 about four rows back though, which I'm stoked with, lose a bit of the atmosphere but the view is exceptional. Just hope that it provides a bit of cover from the elements because the weather looks nasty.

Wow, a pig just flew by my window!!!! :eek:

Yeah agree with you Forssy, such a shame weather has been brilliant the past few weeks, but we get hail n shit for the first week of finals. Boo.

Unless of course the conditions help Geelong win, then bring on the hail. :thumbsu:

Wow, a pig just flew by my window!!!! :eek:

Yeah agree with you Forssy, such a shame weather has been brilliant the past few weeks, but we get hail n shit for the first week of finals. Boo.

Unless of course the conditions help Geelong win, then bring on the hail. :thumbsu:

My type of girl:p

Resource GRAND FINAL TICKET INFORMATION, BALLOT AND SALES | Geelong finals ticket information and enquiries

Remove this Banner Ad

Back