Resource GRAND FINAL TICKET INFORMATION, BALLOT AND SALES | Geelong finals ticket information and enquiries

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Geelong finals ticket information and enquiries thread

After nearly 4 hours in at GPAC I finally got my tickets. I am in P12 front row of the Great Southern.

I will attempt to catch up for a few beers at the Dickens prior to the game.

My mate has decided that he is not going Friday, so I am stuck with an extra ticket in P12.

My mate has decided that he is not going Friday, so I am stuck with an extra ticket in P12.

I don't know if I can get sent to the naughty corner for this, but I have a Premium seat @$73:50 in the Great Southern stand that I need to move.

Any offers? Do I hear $50?

PM me if interested.

You would probably need to be in the Geelong area unless we arranged something..

Finals Ticket for Sale

I have a Premium seat in the Great Southern stand in P12 front row. The face value of the ticket is $73:50 but will part with it for $50.

Probably would be helpful if you are in Geelong area at this late stage unless other arrangements can be made.

Any takers can pm me for a contact number.

The Rabbi

yeah, the dingy subterranean place with a 50:1 male/female ratio (hence sausage factory).

I think that the appeal is that you don't have to climb over a great heard of people Crocodile Dundee style just to get to the bar for a beer.

Oh he just "decided" did he.

Make him pay up if you dont end up selling it to anyone else.

That is not cool. :thumbsdown:

I think that the appeal is that you don't have to climb over a great heard of people Crocodile Dundee style just to get to the bar for a beer.

get what ya mean...but many more quiet watering holes around.

im surprised no one has taken you up on the ticket offer.

Being a born and bred Geelongite I am not greatly familiar with Melbourne bars. I tend to gravitate to Y & J's. It is the pub that I have been to on many more occasions than any other in Melbourne.

Being a born and bred Geelongite I am not greatly familiar with Melbourne bars. I tend to gravitate to Y & J's. It is the pub that I have been to on many more occasions than any other in Melbourne.

hahaha...see your problem.

the beauty of melbourne is that you can just bump into a bar in any nook and cranny.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hi everyone, from memory the ballot for GF tickets is this week (15th), I think. As we won the first final we should have the first ballot.

Tried looking on the webpage, but GFC don't have that info listed, which is a bit odd. Perhaps will go on Monday.

So if anyone has the mailout brochure, can you remind me? (I think I inadvertantly put mine in the recycling!).

Hi everyone, from memory the ballot for GF tickets is this week (15th), I think. As we won the first final we should have the first ballot.

Tried looking on the webpage, but GFC don't have that info listed, which is a bit odd. Perhaps will go on Monday.

So if anyone has the mailout brochure, can you remind me? (I think I inadvertantly put mine in the recycling!).

You are right, the ballot is this Thursday (the 15th) for us;

8-11am for full social club & premiership members
12-9pm for others

Me too! :D:eek:

And Im pretty sure the info would be up there, I just remember last year the link was really hard to find. (Stupid I know).

Can someone please confirm Melbourne members can enter the ballot, or am I out in the cold this year??

We should be playing on the Saturday in the prelim shouldn't we?

We will be playing Saturday (may be day, twilight OR night, lol), Collingwood will be given the 8 day break cause they finished top.

And Im pretty sure the info would be up there, I just remember last year the link was really hard to find. (Stupid I know).

Can someone please confirm Melbourne members can enter the ballot, or am I out in the cold this year??

Melbourne 11 members can definitely enter the ballot, it's what I did before I got my September membership.

http://geelongcats.com.au/portals/0/cats_docs/2011_gfc_finals_ballot.pdf

Here we go.

AT THE END OF ROUND 24 IF LADDER POSITION IS 2ND
Geelong Cats will play in Qualifying Final 2 in the first week of the finals.
––If Geelong Cats win this final, members will be required to register on
Thursday September 15

PRIORITY GROUP 1: PREMIERSHIP MEMBERS AND FULL SOCIAL CLUB MEMBERS
Register between 8am–11am
Priority Group 1 members please note if you register with Priority Group 2 members then your priority access to a ticket is waived.
PRIORITY GROUP 2: ALL OTHER ELIGIBLE MEMBERS
Register between 12noon–9pm

Resource GRAND FINAL TICKET INFORMATION, BALLOT AND SALES | Geelong finals ticket information and enquiries

Remove this Banner Ad

Back