Resource GRAND FINAL TICKET INFORMATION, BALLOT AND SALES | Geelong finals ticket information and enquiries

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: GRAND FINAL TICKET INFORMATION, BALLOT AND SALES | Geelong finals ticket information and enquiri

RE: M15 being a AFL Members Area.

Yes it is, but for Grand Finals there is always club members allocated to some of the Standing room bays. (not sure why) Happened for 2008 and 2009.

Also, Standing Room areas are allocated to each club there not mixed. But what happens is people sell or swap these tickets with other members and you sometimes get a mix. But the majority will be Geelong Members.:)

Re: GRAND FINAL TICKET INFORMATION, BALLOT AND SALES | Geelong finals ticket information and enquiri

Please don't think I'm winging but seats in M30, how close to pies cheersquad will that be, probably spend the whole day dodging bulletts:)
they are in M33 so 2 bays in between you :footy:

We lined up at 8.30, get someone to mind your spot if you have to leave, you need to be front to see the game, there was a group of us and we took stuff to put on the ground to mark our spot but didn't help much

I think we need to organise a BF standing room group to go in together.. Grab a spot... and guard spots for fellow members when nature calls or go for a bite..

Good idea. I see catsfan80 has M15 tickets like me so hopefully it's predominantly cats members.

Good idea. I see catsfan80 has M15 tickets like me so hopefully it's predominantly cats members.

M14 so looks to be "Cats" area...

I'm M15 also. Not that tall, but i have nothing better to do than go straight to the ground.

There is a specific bay listed on each standing room ticket. I don't know how they police it on the day, though.

Had standing room in 2008. Bay was printed on the ticket, but it seems it gets ignored so find somewhere good to stand. Early!

It's ok, atmosphere is great. I stood behind goals and I don't recommend it personally. When the action is tight in the goalsquare the seated patrons tend to stand up to look, which blocks your view.

Also it was the 'Stewart Dew' end so yeah, bad memories!

Sitting in M14 as well, shaking like no end while putting my CC details in! Surprised how quickly it worked though.

Went standing room in 2008, got there right on 9am and got an excellent spot up front. They don't police where you stand unless it gets really full and people start to complain.

Either way, bring it on, go cats!!

Hi guys

I have one, possibly two, standing room tickets available to sell on behalf of a friend (not a big footy member).
Unfortunate circumstances means they will not be able to fly to Melbourne for the game.

PM me if interested.

Just scored 7 standing room tickets.

I stood in 2009 at the city end goals, it was not that bad, could have got there at 1 for a spot on rail but this year i am at the other end. possible swap 7 for 7 lol? 5 for 5? :)

I have 2 premium seats that I would like to swap for standing rooms, not sure of the exact location as i havnt picked them up yet.
PM me if interested.
go cats!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I got one standing room ticket in M15 as well.

Does anyone know if your allowed to bring in a fold up chair into the ground. Don't particularly want to be standing all day, figure if I can I'll sit for the pre match and fold it up and stand before the game starts.

Priority 1 member.

M29 row D. Anyone been in this bay before. What's viewing position like?

Cheers.

Managed to grab 1 standing room ticket in M4

Does anyone know what end the cheer squad will be seated at this year?

Priority 1 member.

M29 row D. Anyone been in this bay before. What's viewing position like?

Cheers.

I'm right above you (N29). You're around the 50m line and will have a good view. Only downside is that Collingwood cheersquad is in M33.

I have 2 premium seats that I would like to swap for standing rooms, not sure of the exact location as i havnt picked them up yet.
PM me if interested.
go cats!

I have 1 standing room ticket if you are looking to swap
Cheers

Cheers on the replies.

Can't wait and good luck to those on the lookout for tix.

How much did a standing ticket cost?

Hi guys

I have one, possibly two, standing room tickets available to sell on behalf of a friend (not a big footy member).
Unfortunate circumstances means they will not be able to fly to Melbourne for the game.

PM me if interested.
Please call 0427 533 415

Cheers

I am looking for three tickets.

I have nothing to offer apart from my love.

Any takers?

M14 too... awesome looks like its all us..from what i hear those that got around M14-M12 were the fastest at noon..well done my multiple tab refreshers :)

I have one premium reserve seat (not sure where yet) which I would consider swapping for two standing room tickets. Not sure if this works for anyone - PM me if it does.

Remove this Banner Ad

Resource GRAND FINAL TICKET INFORMATION, BALLOT AND SALES | Geelong finals ticket information and enquiries

Remove this Banner Ad

Back