Resource GRAND FINAL TICKET INFORMATION, BALLOT AND SALES | Geelong finals ticket information and enquiries

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: GRAND FINAL TICKET INFORMATION, BALLOT AND SALES | Geelong finals ticket information and enquiri

I'm a premiership member but ended up in M36 - 3 bays from the lovely people in the Collingwood cheer squad.

But I'm looking on the bright side - nothing more enjoyable than seeing thousands of miserable pies supporters on mass.

Maybe by the end of the game, there'll be more room to stretch my legs
:p

Go Catters!

Re: GRAND FINAL TICKET INFORMATION, BALLOT AND SALES | Geelong finals ticket information and enquiri

If anyone has 2 seats they are looking to offload, I'm your man

If anyone has 2 seats they are looking to offload, I'm your man

Im also their man!

Grand Final week brings out the hussies dose it not?.

But before I scored my ticket a few hours ago, I would have been willing to sell my body for a seat.

I am looking for three tickets.

I have nothing to offer apart from my love.

Any takers?
Why did you not enter the ballot?! :eek:

It certainly brings 'em out.

But I will pay generously for 2 tickets.

I'm M15 also. Not that tall, but i have nothing better to do than go straight to the ground.

I am in M15 with about 5 cats supporting mates... sweet... lets make some noise!

Picked up my tickets during my lunch break.
Managed to get my favourite stand and as you'd expect with standard tickets they're a fair way back on level four (hard to know how far back given i've yet to find out how many rows there actually are).

I'm a premiership member but ended up in M36 - 3 bays from the lovely people in the Collingwood cheer squad.

But I'm looking on the bright side - nothing more enjoyable than seeing thousands of miserable pies supporters on mass.

Maybe by the end of the game, there'll be more room to stretch my legs
:p

Go Catters!

Same here M30.

Have a friend with 2 standing room in M5 that would like to swap for 2 seats and pay the $ difference of course (just had a baby 3 weeks ago) if anyone wants to save the $

Anyone in m57?

Managed to get my favourite stand and as you'd expect with standard tickets they're a fair way back on level four (hard to know how far back given i've yet to find out how many rows there actually are).

http://www.mcg.org.au/Events/Seating Plans.aspx

Back row is DD.

Ah, thanks mate.
I've looked at that link so many times this month but never noticed that it listed the last row.

I'm in the Olympic Stand (easily the best stand in the ground, in my view) so the last row looks like it's MM.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This will help Exhale.

MCG-undercover-seating-chart.png

http://www.mcg.org.au/Events/Seating%20Plans.aspx

Anyone sat up on Level 3 (P) before? I've got either P7-9, wondering what the viewing is like there. Great to know there are only 6 rows for that section!

Anyone sat up on Level 3 (P) before? I've got either P7-9, wondering what the viewing is like there. Great to know there are only 6 rows for that section!

Level 2a seats provide a great view (second only to level two itself).
There's only six rows because the corporate boxes are behind them.

You've done very well :thumbsu:

When you win a grand final there are no bad seats and you never remember the weather being bad

Ah, thanks mate.
I've looked at that link so many times this month but never noticed that it listed the last row.

I'm in the Olympic Stand (easily the best stand in the ground, in my view) so the last row looks like it's MM.

Oh, fair enough. For some reason I thought you said you were in the Southern.

Any M1s in the house???

Lookin for M1s- Row A!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have just checked the mcg site, it is the first bay in the GSS right on the behind post. Omfg, love love love the spot we got. :thumbsu::thumbsu:

Hi i am after 2 tickets
would be greatly appreciated
PM me

Level 2a seats provide a great view (second only to level two itself).
There's only six rows because the corporate boxes are behind them.

You've done very well :thumbsu:

Thanks mate. I did pay a pretty penny for them. Might have to miss out on a couple of footy trips the next couple of years to repay it. Hopefully I'm not on the 6th row then if the corporates are behind. I'm sure I'll be jumping up and down all day. Hope it's a great day! GO CATS!!!!

Thanks mate. I did pay a pretty penny for them. Might have to miss out on a couple of footy trips the next couple of years to repay it. Hopefully I'm not on the 6th row then if the corporates are behind. I'm sure I'll be jumping up and down all day. Hope it's a great day! GO CATS!!!!

screw them. none of them would of payed for a ticket. stand up all you like

M52 row Q for me :thumbsu:

I have one ADULT PRIME ticket in M2 (row K) to sell. Face value - $254 - plus 10% to cover the registration fee and time involved, as per BigFooty rules.

Would be ideal if you can pick up from Melbourne CBD between 9am - 5pm.

PM me.

EDIT: Sorry all, ticket gone. Byron2008 got in first.

N29 here, never sat near there before... any good?

Mate. You have a seat at the Grand Final. That is good!!!!!!!!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Resource GRAND FINAL TICKET INFORMATION, BALLOT AND SALES | Geelong finals ticket information and enquiries

Remove this Banner Ad

Back