Resource GRAND FINAL TICKET INFORMATION, BALLOT AND SALES | Geelong finals ticket information and enquiries

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: GRAND FINAL TICKET INFORMATION, BALLOT AND SALES | Geelong finals ticket information and enquiri

Level 2a seats provide a great view (second only to level two itself).
There's only six rows because the corporate boxes are behind them.

You've done very well :thumbsu:

I am pretty sure that I was there in 2007. Great view of the game.

Re: GRAND FINAL TICKET INFORMATION, BALLOT AND SALES | Geelong finals ticket information and enquiri

N29 here, never sat near there before... any good?

In any case, it's a very good place to sit. Pretty much anything on levels N & P provides a perfect view. High enough to see how teams are setting up behind the play and so on, yet close enough to feel like you are not in the clouds.

hey guys i have 4 standing room tickets in m5 am willing to swap for 2-3 seated seats and pay the diffence of course!!

PM me

I'm pretty sure that wherever the seats that we got through the Ballot. We will be with Geelong people seeing we got them though the club and membership.

Even M36 where I got tickets, close to the Pies squad (from what I've read) but should be a section of Geelong fans. It might be bay by bay. Who knows.

Regardless, doesn't matter where we sit it's just great to be going to the Grand Final supporting our cats! Can't wait!

Go you mighty cats!! Lets get that third flag!

I'm a premiership member but ended up in M36 - 3 bays from the lovely people in the Collingwood cheer squad.

But I'm looking on the bright side - nothing more enjoyable than seeing thousands of miserable pies supporters on mass.

Maybe by the end of the game, there'll be more room to stretch my legs
:p

Go Catters!

I'm a Premiership member & am sitting in same bay as you!

(I like your thinking, cause all afternoon I've been stressing over sitting in the 'Collingwood end' :thumbsu:)

I grabbed my ticket about 45 mins ago, just looked it up on the seating plan and BAM!! M30....Collingwood end...ugh....:p

I'm pretty sure that wherever the seats that we got through the Ballot. We will be with Geelong people seeing we got them though the club and membership.

Even M36 where I got tickets, close to the Pies squad (from what I've read) but should be a section of Geelong fans. It might be bay by bay. Who knows.

Regardless, doesn't matter where we sit it's just great to be going to the Grand Final supporting our cats! Can't wait!

Go you mighty cats!! Lets get that third flag!

Cool-another M36er!!!! (Feeling happier now :))

(I like your thinking, cause all afternoon I've been stressing over sitting in the 'Collingwood end' :thumbsu:)

I couldn't agree more. I'm always like that as well!

Good news Catgal.

As long as we're not sitting next to those two sobbing Collingwood brothers from last year, we'll be sweet.

Another shoutout:

Am looking for 1 ticket (seated) ONLY.

Will pay face value, or can swap a standing room ticket and pay difference.

Also will chuck in a signed Harry Taylor jumper (with COA)!!!!

;)

M29 for a couple of us Premiership members - seems like Cats members will be in M29/30 & M36 with 5 bays of Collingwood supporters in between... Does anyone have tickets in M28 (next to Meatloaf)?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Any M1s in the house???

Lookin for M1s- Row A!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have just checked the mcg site, it is the first bay in the GSS right on the behind post. Omfg, love love love the spot we got. :thumbsu::thumbsu:

Thats where i got tickets for 08! Great seats... Hope its a better result for you than what it was for me.

got M 30 forgot about meathead more interested in the meat on the ground ....go cats

We gor m52 row q but are looking for closer to the fence if anyone can help (3 seats)...PM me if u can... I know I have a picky friends!

We gor m52 row q but are looking for closer to the fence if anyone can help (3 seats)...PM me if u can... I know I have a picky friends!

I'm in the same row as you!

hey guys i have 4 standing room tickets in m5 am willing to swap for 2-3 seated seats and pay the diffence of course!!

PM me

If somebody with two seats does wish to engineer a swap with this person, Dad and I would happily take two standing tickets off their hands with adequate recompense.

I'd even throw in some home-made ice cream. Everybody likes home-made ice cream.

Got several standing room tickets be willing to swap for seats even i its a diferent amount please PM me

hey everyone

if anyone has 2 tickets feel free to PM me
missed out on all 3 of our grand finals and would love to go this year

thanks

I have 6 standing room tickets that I'd like to trade for 2 or 3 seats. Will be willing to pay the extra to make up face value and would expect the same. PM me if interested.

TICKETS ARE NO LONGER AVAILABLE

I have 6 standing room tickets that I'd like to trade for 2 or 3 seats. Will be willing to pay the extra to make up face value and would expect the same. PM me if interested.

My previous offer of recompense plus ice cream also extends to this particular case...

Evening all,

First time poster.

After missing out on the ballot every year, I took the punt this year and got my father and I Premiership memberships, so we've got too spots in M52. While I'm always buying Level 2 ticket to an MCG games in the Southern Stand, being the GF I cannot complain one bit.

One question to those more experienced. On registration day, I used my Ticketek account to register my father and I in the morning as required for Priority A people.
Then in the afternoon I used my same Ticketek account to register my mother's and brother's memberships for the Priority B ballot.

Now, obviously because of my Premiership memberships my Ticketek account number appeared in the successful list, but my CC was only charged for two tickets yesterday, and so of course that means they missed out in the ballot. I'm curious though why my number didn't also appear in the unsuccessful list for the registration I did for them. Or was it a mistake that I used my account? Did I possible cause them to have no chance by doing so? The fine print info never really went into detail about this, other than Priorty A cannot register in B time, otherwise you forfeit your A spot.

Best of luck to those who missed out, I was lucky in '09 to get one ticket through someone at the eleventh hour. The AFL should be ashamed for how competing club members are treated.

Go the Cat-attack this Saturday!!!

Not seat 1 are u..as we are 2, 4 & 4

Nup, I'm at the other end.. 16

Resource GRAND FINAL TICKET INFORMATION, BALLOT AND SALES | Geelong finals ticket information and enquiries

Remove this Banner Ad

Back