Resource GRAND FINAL TICKET INFORMATION, BALLOT AND SALES | Geelong finals ticket information and enquiries

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: GRAND FINAL TICKET INFORMATION, BALLOT AND SALES | Geelong finals ticket information and enquiri

Hey all now I've just found out public gates open at 11.00, I have standing room tickets so if I get there right on 11.00 wen gates open will I get a good spot or do you think ppl will be qued up to get in wel before 11??? Cheers

definitely get there earlier! People will be lined up early. My fam is leaving on the 7:30-ish train just to make sure! :rolleyes:

Re: GRAND FINAL TICKET INFORMATION, BALLOT AND SALES | Geelong finals ticket information and enquiri

bollicks. depending how tall you are but we got there in standing room in 09 at 2pm and got a decent enough spot. you can wander around till you find a place you like, dont believe the bay numbers.

Well I arrived at 12:30 for standing room once and it was totally packed, saw very little of the game and I am 6 foot tall. Don't think there's any certainty so I would definitely not take my chances just in case.

Still hoping to swap 2 x adult standing room tickets in M15 for seats anywhere and happy to pay the difference. Please PM me if interested. Cheers.

Hi Guys,

Yes I just joined (I'm not a forum person) and yes this is a legitimate sale - preferably to a Cats' fan/s.
I have 2 x tickets to the 2011 AFL Grand Final that I regrettably have to sell as I cannot physically get to the MCG to see the game. I was fortunate enough to purchase the GF tickets & Geelong Brunch package through a corporate function I attended earlier in the year. I had every intention to go but I can’t get around anywhere due to a soccer injury (knee) I copped on Tuesday night. Yes I'm devastated.
They are in Section Q of the MCG and these 2 x tickets include a VIP exclusive morning brunch function with the Geelong Cats Club at Etihad Stadium from 9.30am – midday.
I have some friends who are still going to the game and can meet you in Melbourne on Friday to exchange the tickets & money. I am happy to arrange this via my email address below. Don't really want to go back and forth on this forum.

Really just want to get my money back here. Obviously being a corporate function I probably paid more money for the packages than face value.

E: starstruckwa@yahoo.com

Kind Regards,
Brent

I have 3 tickets in the AFL Reserve, top deck, 20 rows back on a half forward flank.

I am looking to exchange only for 2 tickets in the general reserve either Prime or Premium. Part of exchange will also be payment (to me) for face value difference (face value AFL Reserve Prime seats is $373).

This may potentially benefit anyone looking to get a third person along to the game (and sit in a decent spot) or if you are a bit concerned about the weather and would prefer to be undercover.

Please PM me if interested.

know someone who has 1 junior standing tik up for sale.

I am looking to exchange only for 2 tickets in the general reserve either Prime or Premium. Part of exchange will also be payment (to me) for face value difference (face value AFL Reserve Prime seats is $373).

Where did you get this figure from? Adult tickets in the AFL Reserve were a flat price of $138 each.

I have two tickets for sale, both on Level 1. Good seats! Willing to negotiate. Please let me know if you are interested by emailing me at superstevie1983@gmail.com

Cheers

Where did you get this figure from? Adult tickets in the AFL Reserve were a flat price of $138 each.

Medallion Club which also sit in AFL reserve - not sure why they are more expensive, but that is what I paid for them and what is written on the ticket. You can reference this on the Medallion Club website.

I thought the same thing, but one ticket must be concession.

EDIT: Just saw Super Grovers post, so they are $373 each, I thought was the total.

i know someone who has 1 standing concession tik, pm if interested.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

2 tickets available, up there with best seats in the house. Level 2 S/Stand on the wing and undercover. 2 mates hav epulled out as they have there own GF to play in on Sunday in the bush. Email dkenny46@yahoo.com.au with offers. These are premium seats.

Hi if there is anyone who has got 2 tickets (1 Concession and 1 Adult) available anyway please can you PM me.

Thanks. Go Cats!!!

Missed the ballot. Need 1, preferably 2 standing room tickets. Getting twitchy! PM if you're in the know...

Hi Guys,

Yes I just joined (I'm not a forum person) and yes this is a legitimate sale - preferably to a Cats' fan/s.
I have 2 x tickets to the 2011 AFL Grand Final that I regrettably have to sell as I cannot physically get to the MCG to see the game. I was fortunate enough to purchase the GF tickets & Geelong Brunch package through a corporate function I attended earlier in the year. I had every intention to go but I can’t get around anywhere due to a soccer injury (knee) I copped on Tuesday night. Yes I'm devastated.
They are in Section Q of the MCG and these 2 x tickets include a VIP exclusive morning brunch function with the Geelong Cats Club at Etihad Stadium from 9.30am – midday.
I have some friends who are still going to the game and can meet you in Melbourne on Friday to exchange the tickets & money. I am happy to arrange this via my email address below. Don't really want to go back and forth on this forum. I can't PM either so please email me below!

Really just want to get my money back here. Obviously being a corporate function I probably paid more money for the packages than face value.

E: starstruckwa@yahoo.com

Kind Regards,
Brent

You can still buy packages from the AFL website from $1,395.

http://www.afleventoffice.com.au/events.wsc/afl/grand_final_ticket.htm

Apparently most clubs still have packages available also. I wonder when they start discounting.

But you'd be silly to do that.

Just google AFL Grand Final tickets and you'll definitely get a better price than that from approved on-sellers or some of the AFL clubs.

Don't call my team though as I don't believe we have any more tickets available, Clarko and I are discussing our glorious plans for 2012.

I may have a spare adult standing ticket. Any Geelong supporter please feel free to PM.

Scalping or spamming tickets will not be tolerated. If you want to offer tickets for sale the rules are face value + reasonable expenses for costs incurred (no greater than 10% of the tickets face value).

Why dont people follow the rules, i have emailed 7 people re tickets, and price is from 600-2400 Each depending if i wanna go to the brunch.

why dont the mods crack down..... Thats why we have Mods.

anyway go cats

hey looking for any geelong supporters that have found themselves in the ponsford stand? i have a ticket up the Punt Road end and am looking for a swap. PM me if you're interested!

Scalping or spamming tickets will not be tolerated. If you want to offer tickets for sale the rules are face value + reasonable expenses for costs incurred (no greater than 10% of the tickets face value).

Why dont people follow the rules, i have emailed 7 people re tickets, and price is from 600-2400 Each depending if i wanna go to the brunch.

why dont the mods crack down..... Thats why we have Mods.

anyway go cats
Firstly, moderators cannot view Private Messages (PMs). If you want to report a PM please do so.

Secondly, what occurs or is initiated via PM isn't under BigFooty's control.

A reminder:

Important announcement regarding the sale of AFL Grand Final tickets

Victorian legislation prohibits the sale of Grand Final tickets at above face value plus reasonable expenses. As a guideline, a markup of over 10% would not be considered reasonable.

The nature of a forum such as this is that, as no comprehensive ID checks are carried out and posts are not approved before they appear on the forum - BigFooty can not represent that any offer to buy or sell tickets is genuine. Buyer or seller beware - if you get scammed, that is not BigFooty's responsibility, and it's not something we can help you with.
You may be able to get some idea of a poster's credentials as a football fan by viewing their profile and post history. But a poster with a recent joining date, whose only contribution to BigFooty has been on Grand Final ticket trading threads, should be viewed with suspicion.

Please do not post telephone numbers in this thread. We don't want your number to potentially fall into the hands of stalkers or weirdos.

SJ, winty, Turbocat

Remove this Banner Ad

Back