Resource GRAND FINAL TICKET INFORMATION, BALLOT AND SALES | Geelong finals ticket information and enquiries

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: GRAND FINAL TICKET INFORMATION, BALLOT AND SALES | Geelong finals ticket information and enquiri

nowhereneargeelong I'll buy that seat, can't PM due to being new member, please email me at andr3wf1@gmail.com

Can pickup anywhere in Melbourne and pay cash

Re: GRAND FINAL TICKET INFORMATION, BALLOT AND SALES | Geelong finals ticket information and enquiri

Hey guys, just putting out a feeler here. If any Cats supporters have a standing ticket/a seat up the Collingwood end but would prefer to be up the Geelong end, I've got a Collingwood mate with a standing ticket in M4 but is looking to swap ends.

If it's a swap for a seat then we'll pay extra on top to cover the difference of course.

Cheers guys.

If anyone wants to sell their standing room or has an extra ticket at face value - drop me a line.

Re: GRAND FINAL TICKET BALLOT NOW CLOSED | Geelong finals ticket information and enquiries thread

Hate the way the system does that, when I want to buy on the first day but I want level 3 olympic not darn level 1 behind the goals. I've found if I am super nice to the newsagent operators they'll do a search in that area (which I don't think they are meant to do on the mondays) and find me good level 3 seats.

Hope it works again this arvo.
Still missing Rooke, our former spiritual leader, our former enforcer! Saw a clip of him tackling Raph Clarke - 'One Week at a Time'! It made me realize just how much I miss him. I loved Jimmy Bartel's comment on 'Before the Game' when he was asked about the season and the departures of Ablett Jr + Bomber. He said "We lost Rooke too, and that had a big impact on the team, I don't think people realize what a big loss he was for the team", or similar words.

Win for Bobby,
Win for Scotty,
Win for Moons,
Win for Vardy + Menzel (hope Stevie J will play),
Win for Rooke!

Most of all win for yourselves!

+ I also want them to win so we don't have to listen to Pies + their fans for another year!

Re: GRAND FINAL TICKET BALLOT NOW CLOSED | Geelong finals ticket information and enquiries thread

Still missing Rooke, our former spiritual leader, our former enforcer! Saw a clip of him tackling Raph Clarke - 'One Week at a Time'! It made me realize just how much I miss him. I loved Jimmy Bartel's comment on 'Before the Game' when he was asked about the season and the departures of Ablett Jr + Bomber. He said "We lost Rooke too, and that had a big impact on the team, I don't think people realize what a big loss he was for the team", or similar words.

Win for Bobby,
Win for Scotty,
Win for Moons,
Win for Vardy + Menzel (hope Stevie J will play),
Win for Rooke!

Most of all win for yourselves!

+ I also want them to win so we don't have to listen to Pies + their fans for another year!

Fantastic post, was just watching 'GF Memories Max Rooke' on CATS TV and made me a little misty eyed, do really miss the big fella and he was a massive loss last year.

Having said that we've got the team right now to go all the way I reckon, a few sleepless nights ahead but I back our boys in.

GO CATS!

Congrats.
No for my turn

I will be hoping for you mate, and everyone else looking for tickets.

Hopefully any of us who hear of any can post in this thread and help our fellow Cats supporters be there.:thumbsu:

I still have 6x Standing room tickets (Southern Stand on the wing) that I'm hoping to swap for 2 or more seats of any price category.

I am willing to trade any number of the standing tickets (so you wouldn't need to take all 6) and pay the difference in face values.

TICKETS ARE NO LONGER AVAILABLE

Hi if there is anyone who has got 2 tickets (1 Concession and 1 Adult) available anyway please can you PM me.

Thanks. Go Cats!!!

I'm really struggling to bite my tongue at the moment
My friend that was going to hold the GF BBQ has just had to cancel it because they got a ticket to the game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Still on the lookout for ONE standing room or otherwise. If anyone can help please PM!! cheers

I know where you can buy official AFL Grand Final packages for $1000ea.

Let me know if you're interested.

I don't have them, and don't sell them myself.

But can point you in the right direction if you are interested.

Does anyone have one ticket anywhere, standing or seated - doesn't matter! just a supporter that missed 2007-2009 Grand Final tickets and again missed out this year. pm me if anyone can help!

Anyone got an mcc ballot ticket they wish to offload that they don't want to yuse? I am an MCC member so this is completely legitimate.

Hey guys, just putting out a feeler here. If any Cats supporters have a standing ticket/a seat up the Collingwood end but would prefer to be up the Geelong end, I've got a Collingwood mate with a standing ticket in M4 but is looking to swap ends.

If it's a swap for a seat then we'll pay extra on top to cover the difference of course.

Cheers guys.

HEY JESUS BAULKS,
I'm on the verge of purchasing a collingwood standing room ticket that I would swap for this.
Give me a call at 0430530206 if you're interested and we can organise this.
Thanks,
Jeremy

JESUS BAULKS,

I may have found a Collingwood ticket in standing room.
Send me an email to doolander13@hotmail.com if you're looking for a swap as I'm hoping to find out if I've got this ticket shortly.
Thanks,

Jeremy

Still trying for 1 ticket (seated)

I have ONE (1) STANDING ROOM ticket available.

Please PM me if interested. Will sell for face value.

Will have to be pickup from Melbourne CBD.

Thanks.

Remove this Banner Ad

Resource GRAND FINAL TICKET INFORMATION, BALLOT AND SALES | Geelong finals ticket information and enquiries

Remove this Banner Ad

Back