Mega Thread Grand Final Tickets - ALL TICKETING QUERIES IN HERE!

Remove this Banner Ad

Nothing off my credit card yet either - this is the first time I've wanted to wake up from a big night with a big credit card bill haha

For the lucky few that have obtained tickets Congrats! and really enjoy the week. Its going to be amazing. GF week is really something special, Be warned if you have a standing ticket, I would advise you get the G when the gates open for Gen Public as it fills super quick. There is a giant BBQ out front of Gate 1 which starts from 9am ish, great fun.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My brother was priotity one and has had the money taken out of his card already. I was in priority 2 and nothing. Any Priority 2's had cash out yet?

They must be going through them and processing one at a time, all priority ones will get tickets don't be worried! Good to know for us priority 2's not to get disapointed yet if some ones have not been processed yet.

Do you remember what time it was taken out? :confused::eek:

Sunday arvo during the WAFL grand final from memory. didnt show up in my statement or online banking but when i called the bank, they could tell me the difference between the amount on my westpac screen and theirs, which equalled the cost of 1 grand final ticket

Remove this Banner Ad

Mega Thread Grand Final Tickets - ALL TICKETING QUERIES IN HERE!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back