Mega Thread Grand Final Tickets - ALL TICKETING QUERIES IN HERE!

Remove this Banner Ad

Guys not sure if this is allowed here but I have 2 Seats booked flying Virgin at lunchtime this Thursday available. 1 Way only (Not the return leg)

I booked these about 6 weeks ago for my wife and myself but since booking one of my closest friends (since I was 6 years old) passed away. I found out today his funeral will be this Thursday at midday and his wife has asked me to speak.

So I have booked another flight through Sydney leaving later that day (cost me a shed load more but what do you do)

Anyway although I can get a refund I really don't want to give these back to Virgin to sell for twice the price (Or more)

So if anyone is interested drop me a PM. My Sydney / Melb flights cost me $1050 and this Melb ticket cost me $530 so if we can meet somewhere in the middle hopefully everyone is a winner.

If not I'll just cancel the seats and get a refund but thought I'd throw it out there.

PS: Its booked as 1 Male and 1 Female so keep that in mind as they dont let you change names on the tickets anymore.

We ended up getting corporate packages from the Dockers. Amex kept bouncing our cards which was embarrassing and stressful...we called them and they said they thought it was fraud because it was a higher than normal amount. I hope they don't mess people around with this!

We ended up getting corporate packages from the Dockers. Amex kept bouncing our cards which was embarrassing and stressful...we called them and they said they thought it was fraud because it was a higher than normal amount. I hope they don't mess people around with this!

Anex is good for doing this at least you know you haved security which is solidd in the case of someone nicking them and and doing it at the pros or similar which has happened to friend of mine with a reputable or supposedly company. All good now the business is done so oyu can remain free from stress and relieved.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone who has a Standing Room, Category 7 or Restricted View seat who is not able or willing to go and are looking to sell, PM me as I have a Freo friend seeking a ticket. Is willing to pay 110% the value to cover CC and Ticketek booking charges.

Anyone who has a Standing Room, Category 7 or Restricted View seat who is not able or willing to go and are looking to sell, PM me as I have a Freo friend seeking a ticket. Is willing to pay 110% the value to cover CC and Ticketek booking charges.
If there are a few ppl I am willing to to do the same! I am booked and coming just need tickets!

Just bought my centre square package guaranteeing me a ticket to the Grand Final. Flights booked, dingy backpacker accommodation booked (this is the point in my frantic bookings this morning that I realised my savings wouldn't quite cut it :D). Can't wait!

FREEOO!!

Good work! As a former Brisbane inhabitant, it's a far cry from those days of 13 goals-against last quarters, isn't it?

Did they give you a block/row for the centre square package?

I'm still sweating on the ballot, no action on the credit card. Wondering if/when I need to pull the trigger on one of these damn corporate packages. Have worked out I can eat $1200 of bacon and only pose a relatively minor threat to my health and well-being.

Just bought my centre square package guaranteeing me a ticket to the Grand Final. Flights booked, dingy backpacker accommodation booked (this is the point in my frantic bookings this morning that I realised my savings wouldn't quite cut it :D). Can't wait!

FREEOO!!

Bronze seating, GF Eve Centre Square package? I've been looking at that all week, not bad that it's still available. The view from the back row of the top stand isn't even that bad.

Remove this Banner Ad

Mega Thread Grand Final Tickets - ALL TICKETING QUERIES IN HERE!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back