Grand Final tickets

Remove this Banner Ad

God damn it!! I'm desperately wanting 2 grand final tickets for the match, I'm a hardcore fan of the cats and live in Adelaide and am going over to melbourne but do not have any tickets. :( Is anyone able to help me out?? :thumbsu:

Still waiting to Netbank to clear things... but Ticketmaster is telling me I'll be in Q49, Row DD... Nosebleed, but we are there and having bought 4 tix, I am happy. Will still be checking the receipt number later to ensure things....still nervous.

M22 ROW ABK... seat 39 -40. i was priority three but had AFL reserve membership so got in reserver section.

but what the hell is row ABK?

charged me 142 each...

In early September, I had got 6 tickets for the EFC Grand Final package with a Doggies mate, however, he is devestated making it to the prelim and missing out and he isn't too keen on going the the Grand Final. So, I may have 4 tickets avaiable for purchase.

You can check you the breakfast/brunch Grand Final package here... http://www.essendonfc.com.au/news/news.asp?nid=6043

Bought for $1350 each, willing to sell them at $1000 a piece.

I checked Ticketmaster (login to order history) too and YES ... this will be the first GF I have EVER been able to go to!!!

I am Q34 JJ ....way up in the rafters (which I am slightly disappointed over) But hey I am there !!! and I will YELLLLL with everyone else!!!

I posted that on another thread...

BTW it showed on ticketmaster before my bank account!!!!!!

Priority 2 so I am disappointed....GLAD to be there don't get me wrong but I have sat level 1 all year. I love level 1 ...should I have selected PREMIUM only or something.

Maybe I should sell mine and buy someone's level 1's they don't need.

OR maybe I should just be happy and grateful with what I have and stop whinging....be there with bells on!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey guys im looking for 3 grand final tickets, Im looking for anything from standard seating and up.

I understand this is the hawks board so you guys take care of your own supporters first but if there is still some floating around please PM me.

Good luck for next saturday aswell =]

If anybody happens to miss out I suggest you go Glenferrie with all the other Hawks Fans and watch it on the BIG Screen!

Nice work Ledger, those are good seats (right behind the Hawthorn cheer squad I would assume). I guess any seat is a good seat at a GF.

I logged into my Ticketmaster account and got Q49, Row L in the Olympic Stand. Would have preferred Level 1, but by no means am I complaining. GO HAWKS!

Hey Hawko what priority were you? I am 2nd Priority and am up there as well...I also selected any ticket....

NOT complaining my any means just trying to work out how things were selected I guess.

Really disgusted.

Been given Q1 Row Y as a Priority 1 member.
Also been charged full price for Children and Concession.

Been looking forward this day for 17 years, Been a Member all these years through good and bad times not missed a game + Social Club members
Really disgusted and pissed to the max.

Has anyone else who is Priority 1 been given worse of than me?

Really disgusted.

Been given Q1 Row Y as a Priority 1 member.
Also been charged full price for Children and Concession.

Been looking forward this day for 17 years, Been a Member all these years through good and bad times not missed a game + Social Club members
Really disgusted and pissed to the max.

Has anyone else who is Priority 1 been given worse of than me?

That's stiff. I am Priority 3 and am in M55, only 2 rows from the front :eek:

That's stiff. I am Priority 3 and am in M55, only 2 rows from the front :eek:
I think it might be a case of the number of tickets ordered... I ordered 4 tix, 3 adults, 1 concession and got Q49 in Priority 2. I wonder if they sort out the big number orders first?

Yep ur right im an idiot :)

Mine must be restricted view, but how many cameras could restrict the view? not many i would think

http://mcg.org.au/sitecore/content/MCG/Website/Events/Tickets/Ticket Prices and On-sale Dates.aspx
Week 4 - Grand Final
Adult
Concession
Junior
Family
Standard
$161.00​
$108.00​
N/A​
N/A​
Prime
$185.50​