Woodstock

Team Captain
Oct 1, 2004
Cheltenham
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Richmond
If the Saints stumble this year, how long has he got and who would replace him?

I'm sure if the Saints lost Gehrig and Riewoldt for much of the year (much like the Pies with Tarrant and Rocca last season), they'd come back to the field pretty quickly.

I think we've been through this before.

When the Saints were down the bottom Grant Thomas was a ******** coach.

Now they are one of the contenders for a premiership the list is so good that they can coach themselves and Grant Thomas is still ********.

It's really getting boring now.

Hes coaching career will not be in doubt for a while, Plus they do have players to step up and play those kpp roles, but of course they would come to the field.

You mean, you hope they will come back to the field. They won't and GT will coach for many a long and successful year. :D

Obviously not the best coach going around, probably about 8 ahead of him at present. However the Saints are doing well for other reasons and that's all that matters. The real test will be over the next few years as the AFL sponsored top-10 pick tap has finally been turned off. Lots of good players in the Saints midfield and forward line, but some serious deficiencies in the backline and ruck were exposed in the finals series. The big question is does GT have the ability to fix these problem without the assistance of top-10 picks. This will be a test of his coaching ability. :)

parrot said:
Obviously not the best coach going around, probably about 8 ahead of him at present. However the Saints are doing well for other reasons and that's all that matters. The real test will be over the next few years as the AFL sponsored top-10 pick tap has finally been turned off. Lots of good players in the Saints midfield and forward line, but some serious deficiencies in the backline and ruck were exposed in the finals series. The big question is does GT have the ability to fix these problem without the assistance of top-10 picks. This will be a test of his coaching ability. :)
LMFAO - yeah our ruckmen were so "deficient" that you tried to draft one.

Be happy we have GT, 'cause we are. :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

RoK said:
How many top 5 picks do the spoon feed saints have? Don't try make your joke of a club sound anything but tragic because that all the saints are.

That, my friends, is quote of the year so far.

It's so true

sainter said:
This is the 21st century.

A time when the once powerful Carlton Football Club celebrate as if they have won a premiership after winning 10 games.
stkildastreak.jpg

Like this??? :eek:

sainter said:
Just an excuse to watch the 108 point win over and over again.
No Carlton supporter celebrates winning 10 games as a premiership but some Saints fans think one average year means they're going to dominate the next 10 years. Remember you still failed like Carlton to beat the bulldogs! :p

Damned if he does, damned if he doesn't. I for one don't care what opposition supporters think, at the moment I think he is doing a great job.

Having better draft picks in the 00s has replaced having more money to lure players in the eighties...So why didn't Carlton win more premierships then??? And why hasn't Fremantle won a premiership yet??? And why is Collingwood... just why is Collingwood???

Hornet said:
stkildastreak.jpg

Like this??? :eek:

Good call, but I must apologise on behalf of the St Kilda Football Club for the AFL thinking that they could make money from this. They would have made just as much money just selling the round 10 game by itself.

Must admit I was disappointed by that game. Was expecting a contest from a well coached team, but all I got was feeble attempts at humour by Carlton supporters, and some clown running on the ground and chasing Gehrig around.

Grant Thomas II

Just wondering if anyone out there knows if Grantly is back to his old porkish self yet.

That diet thing he went on has been proved impossible to maintain and that much weight loss in a short amount of time - when you go back to eating properly you end up putting on more weight than before - it is a bodies defence mechanism ?

RoK said:
How many top 5 picks do the spoon feed saints have? Don't try make your joke of a club sound anything but tragic because that all the saints are.

how many have carlton lost by being the greatest cheats, liars and theives in the history of the game
National 2002
Pick NO.1 ?
Pick NO.2 ?

OR

********ed againts the wall
National 2000
Pick NO. 4 Luke Livingston

Re: Grant Thomas II

Not sure

Has Terry Wallace shaved his pubic area yet this summer heard he gets his wife to do it helps the fake tan go on better

maybe browny is doing it again now they are back together

(point of all this who cares)

Remove this Banner Ad

Grant Thomas

Remove this Banner Ad

Back