Greatest Dynasty of the 21st century - Lions vs Cats vs Hawks vs Tigers

Which dynasty is the greatest?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

With no back to back flags I wouldn't really rate the Geelong side as a dynasty, more a slightly better version of the North Melbourne or West Coast sides of the 90s
With no Threepeat minimum, why then do Richmond deserve to be compared to Hawthorn and Brisbane?

Maybe we should just compare Richmond 2019/20 with Adelaide 1997/98?

The Tigers was best because it captured the imagination of the public.
So many stories like Marlion Pickett, Dusty's total and utter dominance ect

Well a premiership team plays 7 times more home and away games than finals, so why wouldn't you when comparing the relative dominance of the different teams?!?
😁 For supreme top 4 sides, do you think the value of a win and 4 points in a regular game is greater than a win in a final?

Hint - Richmonds 8 flags to Collingwoods 2 since 1967 may shed some light

Last edited:
With no Threepeat minimum, why then do Richmond deserve to be compared to Hawthorn and Brisbane?

Maybe we should just compare Richmond 2019/20 with Adelaide 1997/98?
😁 Sounds like the guy who emotionally barked at Richmonds votes around the first page of the thread.... oh wait, man, it is you!

Whoops
Tigers with only 6% of the votes.OP needs to call for reinforcements...

Dont you just wish your team qualified as a Dynasty this side of the Beatles, rather than hanging off our sucess ? 🤣😋😋

You poor victim! 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
Hint - Richmonds 8 flags to Collingwoods 2 since 1967 may shed some light
Dont you just wish your team qualified as a Dynasty this side of the Beatles, rather than hanging off our sucess ?
Why do Richmond supporters always need to have qualifiers around their statements?

Oh, I know why....

15 > 13, and
4 > 2

(Log in to remove this ad.)

PhatBoy Noidnadroj

Dear oh dear. Lucky I am not betting on the Ashes according to your assessments. 😂

What does that even mean? England are absolutely hopeless and anyone thinking they would have won or drawn this series would have been on drugs. Just because I think Ben stokes is a fantastic player doesn’t mean I think his team is any good. What a stupid thing to say

What does that even mean? England are absolutely hopeless and anyone thinking they would have won or drawn this series would have been on drugs. Just because I think Ben stokes is a fantastic player doesn’t mean I think his team is any good. What a stupid thing to say

Haha I was only taking a cheap shot PB, calm down friend. 😁

Stokes is having an absolute shocker. In particular his bowling 50 overs 4 wickets for 250 runs at 5rpo in favourable bowling conditions I think does show he is a very limited bowler. His overall bowling in 17 Ashes tests averaging 40 odd and going at 4rpo is very unhealthy, especially given these have tended to be lower scoring matches. His batting at 34 average for a number 5 is hardly setting the world alight either.

Yet it seems he is an Ashes “legend” and a “moments player.” 😉

This is easy. I watched all 3. Brisbane would destroy Hawks and Cats dynasty teams. Brisbane were too strong and too good.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
They barely beat Collingwood.

And the Hawks, as good as they were, barely beat Freo...
That’s the Hawks that played off in the 2012 GF, won the next 3(I’m guessing you’ve forgotten how “unstoppable the Dockers are with the pressure that they bring” ) and at Round 18 of 2016 were a game clear on top of the ladder….if not for Roughead’s cancer battle Hawks probably win a 4th.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Greatest Dynasty of the 21st century - Lions vs Cats vs Hawks vs Tigers

Back