Greatest Killers in Cinema History?

Remove this Banner Ad

superstar said:
Anyone seen Wolf Creek yet?

Without doubt the most vile human being i've seen depicted in film.

Leaves all the cliched American crap being mentioned in this thread for dead (no pun intended). I've never seen so many people walk out of a movie - ********ing horrible, distrubing show.

Quote from my GF with half an hour to go.

"I want to leave"

Hoggy said:
Edit - The scariest thing is that it was a true story!

Was loosely based on true events. No fact at all behind the story. But having people beleive it is conjures up a ******** load more interest for the film.

deck said:
Was loosely based on true events. No fact at all behind the story. But having people beleive it is conjures up a ******** load more interest for the film.
That's right, though Milat was just as distrubing as the bloke from the film.

The whole 'head on a stick' thing where he severed the spinal cord and left the victim paralysed was what Milat did to his victims.

One Armed Scissor said:
Probably not the "best", but Elijah Wood's character in Sin City was creepy as hell.
Were they the Yellow man's heads on the wall or Kevin's? Sick bastards.

Tom Cruise's Vincent in Collateral was as cold as they come.

The nightclub scene was great but he snaps a guys neck then just keeps walking to the stunned looks of the patrons.

When told he killed a guy he responded "No, I shot him.Bullets and the fall killed him." :cool:

Magpiespower said:
But which Milat?
Chilling thought, isn't it?

While I have no doubt Ivan acted alone in many of the murders, I reckon at least one or two of his brothers were involved somewhere along the line... and got away with it.

superstar said:
That's right, though Milat was just as distrubing as the bloke from the film.

The whole 'head on a stick' thing where he severed the spinal cord and left the victim paralysed was what Milat did to his victims.
The bit where the girl is tied up to the pole is apparently very Ivan Milat. Getting of on scaring and playing with his victims.

superstar said:
Chilling thought, isn't it?

While I have no doubt Ivan acted alone in many of the murders, I reckon at least one or two of his brothers were involved somewhere along the line... and got away with it.
Rumour has it that his sister was the one involved.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

74f4984eabf3ac2180163bb263394c89.jpg

bunsen burner said:
Rumour has it that his sister was the one involved.

That's what his old lawyer John Marsden says.

Milat was living with his sister Shirley at the time he was arrested.

At the very least, she's suspected of being an accomplice in the murders or in the cover-up.

Brother Richard also came in for close attention from investigators.

Interestingly, Marsden's law firm still represents Richard and Wally Milat.

Magpiespower said:

At the very least, she's suspected of being an accomplice in the murders or in the cover-up.

Richard or Wally would be my guess. Also, i have no doubts that Ivan and/or his brothers killed a lot more than were accounted for. A quote from Boris Milat puts the number around 28 or so.

Magpiespower said:

Yeah, I reckon half the family knew what was going on. Whether they had direct involvement in the murders (I believe some did) or just helped cover-up is unknown.

One of the more interesting pieces of evidence is against Ivan's brother, Alex. Well before Ivan had even been identified as a suspect in the murders, members of the local gun club directed police to Alex Milat, who had reportedly told them an interesting story. He gave a signed statement to police saying that he had once seen two vehicles each with a woman tied up in the back seat. He provided an awful lot of detail about the men driving the cars, the women in the back and types of vehicles involved.

Later in the investigation police showed the statement to a profiler (they withheld that it was made by the prime suspect's brother). The profiler said that either the person had a photographic memory, was full of ********, or was somehow involved in the events they were describing...

Jarryd_S said:
Mace Windu doesn't count?

Besides, he's responsible for the deaths of thousands.
Forgot about Mace Windu.And Palpatines's responsibility for those deaths,which are more likely in the millions-Eg-the Death Star,is indirect,not by any action he takes personally.

Jarryd_S said:
Mace Windu doesn't count?

Besides, he's responsible for the deaths of thousands.
I hav'nt yet seen ep 3, does Mace Windu die? He's my favourite character.

Remove this Banner Ad

Greatest Killers in Cinema History?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back