Greene's One Week - Mabo, the Vibe, Justice

Remove this Banner Ad

Seriously, when he gets off this charge and plays Saturday, dont boo him. If you know anything about this toad, he loves it and it will only get him playing well.

Better to just give him crickets when he touches it, that will mess with him a ton more.

Please tell your mates and anyone linked to the cheer squad. Booing him we will be placing our team at a disadvantage.

When he finishes with football Greene could open a small business assisting people with their contact lenses.

Last edited:
Or we could all just ignore the whole thing and just play the team GWS puts of the field on Saturday?
I dunno, it might be a plan? Greene's just a player, lets not make him into an anti-hero. He's nobody.

He's an excellent player who thrives in big games and can kick a handful of goals. This is one situation where the crowd can genuinely impact the game.

Did you see our game against GWS this year?

The one we played with Appleby on Finlayson? Yeah I saw it. I also warned in the week before that, that Finlayson would come back in (they rested him the week before against Richmond and got smashed) and yeah we got killed with no structure down back. You're basing your fear of Toby on that debacle?

We're in a lot finer fettle than that game and who knows, maybe they are as well. But I think Toby's record against us (1 win / 6 Losses) means he doesn't often get off the chain so I'm for not going overboard on HIM and concentrating on their really devastating scorers Cameron, Finlayson and Himmelburg (who played a stinker against the Lions and will be out for redemption).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I know the tribunal "technically" doesn't work this way, but I think the accumulation of events means the week is deserved. In my view he should have copped at least one last week. These kind of weak off play incidents are what the AFL is supposed to be stamping out.

Don't understand claims that the AFL will protect the Giants. Steve Johnson missed a Prelim for them for a pretty minor indiscretion. Would certainly have appealed if it was a free hit as now, but back then it could have meant missing a potential GF.

Looks like the Barrettcoota wants Greene to play this Saturday- “Greene simply has to be at the MCG on Saturday for the preliminary final against Collingwood.”

Greene should have been suspended last week and this week should be suspended on principle for putting his hands anywhere near an opposition’s face/eyes etc after getting off last week.

Either way, plays or not this week, I hope our boys bring our A game and smash GWS off the G.

He’ll get off

He shouldn’t, because he’s ultimately a recidivist dirty rat, but he’ll get off.

The medical report will probably exonerate him and I doubt Neale will squeal. So based off the footage alone, it’s probably not enough.

Doesn’t really matter all that much given Maynard is playing anyway lol.

Did you see our game against GWS this year?

Good lord I hope GWS thinks the way you do and assumes that game is in any way representative of what will happen Saturday night.

Will make our winning margin way bigger.

Remove this Banner Ad

Greene's One Week - Mabo, the Vibe, Justice

Remove this Banner Ad

Back