Greene's One Week - Mabo, the Vibe, Justice

Remove this Banner Ad

Was he charged with clawing an opponent?

Stop being so melodramatic people you’re sounding like Tigers supporters.

He was charged with serious misconduct for unreasonable and unneccessary contact to the eye region. Youre not going to get involved in petty semantics now are you?

What do you think it relates to?

He is a dirty little bastard but if a Pies player got a suspension for that I would be livid.

Give him another fine and move on to next Saturday.

He was charged with serious misconduct for unreasonable and unneccessary contact to the eye region. Youre not going to get involved in petty semantics now are you?

So no clawing then?

3657C098-7A66-486D-A045-FC99643B8FB0.gif

I don’t understand why anyone would argue about this.
Let’s just celebrate!

Yeah,
Toby Greene is a fantastic player. I'd like him at Collingwood, but without the dirty acts.
However he happens to be someone with an extra y chromosome who can't help but hurt another player and will do so in the most dirty way possible.

Usually we are getting unjust karma, injuries, trial by media, players unfairly rubbed out. This time we are kissed on the dick. And Greene is rightfully rubbed out for eye gauging, that's right, eye gauging and it's the second week straight he's done it.
It's pretty indefensible really.

I'm waiting for him to tell me that's it's a computer animated "deep fake" and that neither Bont or Greene actually played last week. FFS.

Greene getting off was a great thing for Collingwood. Otherwise he wouldnt have had the opportunity to do it again and get banned for the prelim.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

At least I'm not resorting to pathetic name calling and lame GIFs.

"you dont agree with me, therefore youre being just like a Richmond supporter"

Grow up

I called everyone a Richmond supporter don’t play the victim all the time Timmy.

He did the same thing with his kung Fu kicks when taking marks. If he can hurt someone while bending the rules he will do it.

He will continue to do this until the AFL make it clear it isn't in his best interests. Will they do it for a final? I doubt it.

They will let him off and probably change the rules in the offseason.

I have no problem with what he did...........maybe my threshold for “tough footy and making them earn it” differs to most.

Six pages for this suggests to me our game is becoming soft as.

I am out........looking forward to Maynard giving Toby another bath this week.
Shielding his eyes from the sun? What a guy.

Shielding his eyes from the sun? What a guy.

I deal in facts.........people are making up charges about him.

Not sure why I am being made out to be the enemy when I don’t think what he did is suspendable?

I deal in facts.........people are making up charges about him.

Not sure why I am being made out to be the enemy when I don’t think what he did is suspendable?
What do you think the misconduct charge related to?

Unnecessary and unreasonable contact to the eye region is the charge.

So no eye gouging or eye clawing?

Don’t answer that I just saw the footage again.........no chance they can prove unreasonable contact unless Neale throws him under the bus.

Are you aware he was found guilty of serious misconduct?
I am aware. Just pointing out that he wasnt found guilty of gouging.

So no eye gouging or eye clawing?

Don’t answer that I just saw the footage again.........no chance they can prove unreasonable contact unless Neale throws him under the bus.

A bit like the police when releasing footage to the media of a crime scene, you do realise the AFL has other footage available that we don't know about?

Remove this Banner Ad

Greene's One Week - Mabo, the Vibe, Justice

Remove this Banner Ad

Back