Media Guns Media - S38 Sweet FA - Four Things I Learnt This Week

Remove this Banner Ad

1721276115867.png

With the short mid season break almost finished I sit here and reflect quickly of Four Things I learnt over the break before the season starts proper

1. U2tigers Bono Bono Bono of all times I heard Buller this and Buller that with the Sim, OOB's win another flag, how about sharing them around the Wazza's 0 from 20 😬

2. No one knows anything at the Dragons :rolleyes:😂

3. That's because there now both at the Swamprats, nice work okeydoke7 and jackster83, look forward to D.Raz going a couple of spots higher in the Beez this season :trophy:🥇

4. Robertio hit the jackpot being named ALL-SFA Captain, let's see how good that irish luck is and play from CHF in S38 ☘️☘️

Before you start counting all the players in your list that has the first name Dave, what are Four Things you've learnt since you last played in S37...........................

Four Things I've Learnt This Week

1. Winning flags is easy.

2. Ophidians are flag favourites for season 38

The bye might not happen in season 38(keep an eye on the Dragons)

Some big names changing clubs in the off season.

1. Swamprats, even though they have recruited well in the off season, will screw themselves over if they use the duel Captaincy model, the rats will be all over the place if they have to follow two pied pipers 🎶

2. Greenery left the Furies in ruins and now looks like he has done the same at the Dragons, it seems lightning can strike twice in the same spot 🌩️

3. Dingster is the sexiest man in the SFA and bringing him into the same change rooms as Mrs Turbo may be my biggest recruiting error o_O

4. The only funny and engaging Dragon to be found at the moment isn't even at Ljp86's Lair but hangs out at The Underground. Shame as the dragons losing all their good posters could really do with some Raz a Dazzle 🐲

1. Swamprats, even though they have recruited well in the off season, will screw themselves over if they use the duel Captaincy model, the rats will be all over the place if they have to follow two pied pipers 🎶

2. Greenery left the Furies in ruins and now looks like he has done the same at the Dragons, it seems lightning can strike twice in the same spot 🌩️

3. Dingster is the sexiest man in the SFA and bringing him into the same change rooms as Mrs Turbo may be my biggest recruiting error o_O

4. The only funny and engaging Dragon to be found at the moment isn't even at Ljp86's Lair but hangs out at The Underground. Shame as the dragons losing all their good posters could really do with some Raz a Dazzle 🐲
1. Will be only one True Captain leading the way .(the other will just have a lovely shiny badge)
2. Who cares about this. Well done to Greenery
3. I am unable to just men's sexy level. but i will keep my distance from anyman that can see sexiness in another man
4. The Razzle and Dazzle of the Ladies begins at the bar and ends on the dance floor. Doesnt matter which team they from, all welcome at the BAR

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dear Greenery,

We would like to thank you for your application to join the Bombers in Season 38.

Unfortunately, all of our positions have been filled.
We wish you the best for the future.

Warmest wishes,
Pugsley
I am going to throw glass bottles in your offices in disgust.

Btw did my criminal record affect your judgement of me?

View attachment 2051214

With the short mid season break almost finished I sit here and reflect quickly of Four Things I learnt over the break before the season starts proper

1. U2tigers Bono Bono Bono of all times I heard Buller this and Buller that with the Sim, OOB's win another flag, how about sharing them around the Wazza's 0 from 20 😬

2. No one knows anything at the Dragons :rolleyes:😂

3. That's because there now both at the Swamprats, nice work okeydoke7 and jackster83, look forward to D.Raz going a couple of spots higher in the Beez this season :trophy:🥇

4. Robertio hit the jackpot being named ALL-SFA Captain, let's see how good that irish luck is and play from CHF in S38 ☘️☘️

Before you start counting all the players in your list that has the first name Dave, what are Four Things you've learnt since you last played in S37...........................

1721298938283.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Media Guns Media - S38 Sweet FA - Four Things I Learnt This Week

Remove this Banner Ad

Back