Media Guns Media - S38 Sweet FA - Four Things I Learnt This Week

Remove this Banner Ad

1724211579931.png

Round 3 was rough and didn't learn much but thank god for AUR for delivering in Round 4
AnUltimateRessie : Wow-wee - I WONDER if we would've heard about the error if they won :think:

1. Tarks no goals is all thanks to AUR - Fred Thread needs to be put in the bin - or thread stopped immediately

2. Whispers around posting is AUR's fault with no MVP Thread for S38

3. ShaunDuggan continues to deliver bags feel sorry for Harveykdfsnfkdfnkdffklsjfhjsbfhfddnndfen this week

4. Coincidence that U2tigers can't get a hit out from his wheel chair the same time the
Demons are on their hot-streak - I think not 🤣

View attachment 2086359

Round 3 was rough and didn't learn much but thank god for AUR for delivering in Round 4
AnUltimateRessie : Wow-wee - I WONDER if we would've heard about the error if they won :think:

1. Tarks no goals is all thanks to AUR - Fred Thread needs to be put in the bin - or thread stopped immediately

3. ShaunDuggan continues to deliver bags feel sorry for Harveykdfsnfkdfnkdffklsjfhjsbfhfddnndfen this week

4. Coincidence that U2tigers can't get a hit out from his wheel chair the same time the

I am single handedly carrying the entertainment in this league and I demand my beez votes to reflect this.

also No, you wouldn't have heard about our mistake or do self reports happen around here now days?

View attachment 2086359

Before anyone starts PMing me, not the sort of bags Clarry Oliver is always chasing.

This doesn't make me feel well. Number 4 that is.
Is this comment actually made to feed your current media piece with more eyeballs Pugalugs? :p

C'mon now, things are never as bad as they may appear.
Appologies for making you feel uncomfortable about the inevitable.

The irony of comparison; just digging a hole in the backyard for pet funerals compared to shopping for a pet coffin.

Is this comment actually made to feed your current media piece with more eyeballs Pugalugs? :p

C'mon now, things are never as bad as they may appear.
Appologies for making you feel uncomfortable about the inevitable.

The irony of comparison; just digging a hole in the backyard for pet funerals compared to shopping for a pet coffin.

All good. Had a military father. Was brought up with discipline. No time to be weak 😊

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1. Don't eat too much on Fathers Day
2. Don't compliment your MIL on her moustache on Fathers Day.
3. Don't give your MIL moscato after said compliment on Fathers Day.
4. Don't tell her you couldn't fit in her birthday cake on Tuesday after Fathers Day.

1. Whingers always find something to whinge about.
2. Sometimes there is no point in making a comment as it won't communicate effectively.
3. I still miss GUH's witty presence terribly.
4. Last week felt like it was a mid season slump

1. Mixed emotions from last weeks win, game was never in doubt once BLUE was named in the forwards. Happy to finally get the W but last game with a friend 😢
Wishing you nothing but the best - take care 🤗

2. It's been 20 seasons since boncer34 has worn an ALL-SFA, in some ripping form and been a standout for the Hawks

3. moginie has found the code for the Buller vault and the SFA umpires were seen driving away from the Dome in some nice new cars

4. It's too long until Christmas or is it :think:

The 4 things I learnt this week are:

1. This thing has more things than the other thing
2. Streaks appear random in a random environment, even if they should be more random than just random
3. By the time anyone notices a club is in crisis, there have already been too many warning signs to miss. Pay attention people, it is already happening.
4. This thread exists.

1725916406873.png

1. Cabal 7 achieved what they wanted, Moz didn't want to grace the field against a certain rat - well played again !

2. The streak is over thanks to Azarole and Yakker
No donuts = No victory

3. What a performance from ClarkeM and his Wonders midfield, no doubt tgrs has them
filling them up team of the week

4. I miss winning 😭

Last edited:
View attachment 2106441

1. Cabal 7 achieved what they wanted, Moz didn't want to grace the field against a certain rat - well played again !

2. The streak is over thanks to Azarole and Yakker
No donuts = No victory

4. What a performance from ClarkeM and his Wonders midfield, no doubt tgrs has them
filling them up team of the week

4. I miss winning 😭

What was the third thing?

Remove this Banner Ad

Media Guns Media - S38 Sweet FA - Four Things I Learnt This Week

Remove this Banner Ad

Back