Rumour Gunston requesting trade

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
How did our club get to this point? Pathetic

Maybe we need to know the facts before we off half cocked? I really hate how people turn on our own.

Jenny, facts are that he has not had the nuggets to show up tonight, this is weak as piss and people have the right to be Pissed Off

The only way I could find it remotely acceptable is if there is some sort of family emergency or similar.

Requesting a trade and then walking out on the club for any other reason in your 2nd season is weak as piss.

what Young players staying a player on the outer (Maric) wanting to be 1st ruck and some nancy boy going home?

happens to everyone.

I wouldn't have said the rest of the club has been going gangbusters, cap. We are coachless, lost two centre half backs in two years and have just had our worst season ever.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Maybe he's had a death in the family? FFS wait until you know before you start slandering!

Then surely, given the inuendo, the club says, "Jack will not be attending tonight due to personal reasons" or something along those lines. To not attend tonight is a very bad sign.

Maybe he's had a death in the family? FFS wait until you know before you start slandering!

The fact that he wasn't going to attend came out hours ago. There's been more than enough time to clarify the situation if he had a legitimate reason to not be there.

I wouldn't have said the rest of the club has been going gangbusters, cap. We are coachless, lost two centre half backs in two years and have just had our worst season ever.

but that isn't why Guston has gone

we have already had the majority of of our out of contract players sign up

more importantly it was the ones that counted.

but that isn't why Guston has gone

we have already had the majority of of our out of contract players sign up

more importantly it was the ones that counted.

Let's not be in denial and pretend a 19 year old who kicked 15+ goals with strong leads and strong hands doesn't count just because he's the one who's leaving. Gunna has shown more than Talia, and we are rightfully stoked that it looks like Daniel is staying...

Sorry for wanting to give the kid the benefit of the doubt. I absolutely hate it when you guys tear any of them to shreds. Why not wait before you know the facts before turning on him? If for no other reason, what happens if you are all wrong? How will you feel then?

Jenny you shouldn't be on a forum if you can't handle criticism of your lovely boys, even when the obvious is staring you in the face.

Sorry for wanting to give the kid the benefit of the doubt. I absolutely hate it when you guys tear any of them to shreds. Why not wait before you know the facts before turning on him? If for no other reason, what happens if you are all wrong? How will you feel then?

If it was you and there were extenuating circumstances and you had any character, what would you do in the same situation?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back