harrowfornrs

Team Captain
Apr 12, 2003
Parkville
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
kangaroos
Adelaide v Port for a possible top four berth ( skills,action,lots of goals...) or the possible wooden spooners ( read CARLTON ) aginst slow old Collingwood ? ohhhhhhh.........." will BUCKS play ??? "

mmmmmmmm..........let me think ?????
Now you know how to feel if you are a good ( but poor cousin ) to the big rich clubs in Melbourne and you aren't on free-to-air every week !

harrowfornrs said:
Adelaide v Port for a possible top four berth ( skills,action,lots of goals...) or the possible wooden spooners ( read CARLTON ) aginst slow old Collingwood ? ohhhhhhh.........." will BUCKS play ??? "

Now you know how to feel if you are a good ( but poor cousin ) to the big rich clubs in Melbourne and you aren't on free-to-air every week !

I'd watch anything which didnt contain the most boring and uninspiring team in the AFL in Nth Melbourne, or the kangaroos, or whatever the hell you call yourselves now.

harrowfornrs said:

I'm sick of bitter whiney fans (no matter which team they barrack for)
Not one Carlton interstate game was on Free to Air TV last year did you know ?
Although it does seem that Collingwood and Essendon seem to get better treatment than most clubs on Free to Air.

itsintheblood said:
I'd watch anything which didnt contain the most boring and uninspiring team in the AFL in Nth Melbourne, or the kangaroos, or whatever the hell you call yourselves now.

Guess we can try and teach Tommo to spit the dummy a bit more, would you watch then...but wait, we kick it to him, so not sure why he would spit it.

I love watching Richmond, such a barrel of laughs.

As for uninspiring, who exactly inspires you from Richmond??? Got anyone in the same league as Archer....anyone, Bueller, Bueller.

Once again you prove its all in the blood and nothing in the brain (or Heart for that matter)

harrowfornrs said:

I think that you may be being a bit kind to Port to expect them to be on the verge of the top four. And you might be being a bit harsh on Adelaide to expect their top four status to be threatened in one game.

Eddie on his ******edly big high horse again. What a baby:
"we've carried the game for 100 years" what a typical pile of self indulgent crap :mad:

Suffer to Collonwood I would rather watch the Adeliade teams playing it out in a skillful game that WILL shape the eight compared to lame fest 05 installment 2.

if i wasnt a carlton supporter i'd rather watch the showdown myself. think 10 has made the right choice.

will be at the game anyway so doesnt affect me to much

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fair enough comment I guess when you consider the high calibre skill we saw from the Tiges at the Dome a couple of Sunday's ago.

That third quarter burst of unanswered goals from this boring and unspiring team was damn hard to watch.

Gaso

Gasometer said:
Fair enough comment I guess when you consider the high calibre skill we saw from the Tiges at the Dome a couple of Sunday's ago.

That third quarter burst of unanswered goals from this boring and unspiring team was damn hard to watch.

Gaso

The Tigers are sinking, sinking sinking it's just seeing how far down they will go.

Remove this Banner Ad

Ha ha ha..who would you rather watch ?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back