Hall Given 1 week - Its offical

Remove this Banner Ad

Wymarra #1

Senior List
Jul 22, 2005
Other Teams
VMFL
took an early plea and that took the original 225 pts down to 170 so he will be missing the granny unless he appeals
heard it on the radio

the swans can get the chanell 10 footage of the half time break crows/wce game.....they showed the last 6 similar incidence that were either not sighted or not suspended for

like i said this charge is bull********

roostersgal4eva said:
the swans can get the chanell 10 footage of the half time break crows/wce game.....they showed the last 6 similar incidence that were either not sighted or not suspended for

It might be bull**********, but there has been plenty of them this year which have incurred suspensions. Hall's gone.

ben9909 said:
I dont think will phase the swans camp, or the fans.

We will beat them with or without him.

You better!!

I said at the start of the year, with the crazy sentence given to Choppy, that this tribunal will cost someone a place in the Grand Final......and it has. Its been an absoulte joke this year!! Glen Archer whacked Tredders fair in the gut, in full view of the camera only a couple of weeks ago and got nothing.

Go The Swannies, you deserve it.....the Granny that is, will be buying a red and white scarf to hang over my tv for ya's for good luck!!!

Even if he does get off, all the controversy that would surround the whole incident is likely to stress him out like it did to dunkley.

roostersgal4eva said:

Yeah i seen that. It gave me a bit of hope in the thought they might let Hall off. I still think they will appeal and he will get off eventually.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Typical of the AFL's inconsistency. Judd and Archer get off, as well as Tredrea and a few others. Hall and Gehrig are so unlucky. Really, the tribunal has no credibility whatsoever.

Ed_Gein said:
Yeah i seen that. It gave me a bit of hope in the thought they might let Hall off. I still think they will appeal and he will get off eventually.

The only thing is that, you cant not bring up previous instance where the exact same thing has happened........hence why Choppy has been cruixfied this year. The AFL is a ********ing joke!!

But I would go the court injunction.......got nothing to lose, and so much to gain.

good luck........all round!!

davey_magik said:
I reckon they'll get the panel to downgrade it to in play then it's a simple case of pleading guilty and scoring 95 points, which isn't a match suspension.

well i think that may be difficult seeing it was 40-50 behind play......

good luck though in appealling. if hall doesnt play ill be shattered

davey_magik said:
I reckon they'll get the panel to downgrade it to in play then it's a simple case of pleading guilty and scoring 95 points, which isn't a match suspension.

In play? 40m from the ball in play??

Like it or not he is dead duck. Gehring and Didak (got 2) for doing the same thing. The others got off b/c they were either being wrestled to the ground or "tapped" lightly.

Looking at Mcquire's reaction it was obvious that it hurt him (freed up one man to kick a goal). Mcquire soft? yes. acting? no. Hall lost his brain for the second and he needs to pay the price. Rocca got rolled in 2002, just b/c you are high profile doesnt mean you escape penalty.

He DESERVES the suspension - plain and simple.

babydoll said:
In play? 40m from the ball in play??

Like it or not he is dead duck. Gehring and Didak (got 2) for doing the same thing. The others got off b/c they were either being wrestled to the ground or "tapped" lightly.

Looking at Mcquire's reaction it was obvious that it hurt him (freed up one man to kick a goal). Mcquire soft? yes. acting? no. Hall lost his brain for the second and he needs to pay the price. Rocca got rolled in 2002, just b/c you are high profile doesnt mean you escape penalty.

He DESERVES the suspension - plain and simple.

Ok, so Gherig and Didak copped suspensions - they didnt have to serve them during a GF. Unless an act is Malicious or Dangerous or causes the other player to be injured then it should not force a player out of a GF. Sure he can be suspended but the sentence should be carried forward

Comparing to Rocca is dumb - Rocca's act was malicious and dangerous. Hall's was nothing worse than any of a thousand incidents that happen during a game that are NORMALLY not caught on camera. There was nothing in it.

Corrosion said:
Typical of the AFL's inconsistency. Judd and Archer get off, as well as Tredrea and a few others. Hall and Gehrig are so unlucky. Really, the tribunal has no credibility whatsoever.
Um just run that past me again? Tredrea????

I feel a lot of sympathy for the Swanees if Hall can't play because with him in I think you had at least a 50/50 chance of winning the flag. Difficult now without him although not impossible. I wish you guys well. But....

....What a stupid thing for Hall to do!!!

Powerstufff said:
Going to make it very difficult I'd have thought if he pleaded guilty. A crying shame. I mean I'd put $20 into a fund for a high priced lawyer.

Thanks for the thought but there is no need. They are lining up to take on the shambolic dysfunctional disciplinary system of the AFL. Hope it doesnt come to that but if it does this farce will be injuncted out of the grand final and Baz will play

Remove this Banner Ad

Hall Given 1 week - Its offical

Remove this Banner Ad

Back