News Hardwick Quits as coach of Richmond: Press Conference at 10:30am Tuesday

Remove this Banner Ad

Lol, i can see the MB brains trust are coming out now. Yeah, a prelim amongst the 3 flags. Nowhere near it…..
Let me put it simply: If he did not achieve 3 in a row, then he was not close achieving 4 in a row.

Let me put it simply: If he did not achieve 3 in a row, then he was not close achieving 4 in a row.
2017, prelim, 2019, 2020. Dimma nearly pulled off in 4 years what North has done in over 100.

This does not make you right
This is ridiculous.
I'm sorry mate but this is a dumb post.
Nah, it’s very close to achieving 4 in a row. The fact we bounced back so hard in 2019 was a wonderful effort. And keep in mind we got 2 mindless trolls (bay 13 lite posters) focused on a small part of the whole original post.

This does not make you right
This is ridiculous.
I'm sorry mate but this is a dumb post.
no, you are the one being ridiculous.
3 flags in 4 years is close to 4 in a row. it doesnt matter if its 3 in a row then miss, or 1, miss then 2 in a row.

in 4 years, richmond had 3 wins and a prelim loss

over a period of 4 years hawks had 3 wins and a semi loss

that would make richmond closer to 4 in a row than hawthorn.

and im not a richmond fan at all. you are just being pedantic because it doesnt fit your narrative.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We’re talking about a bloke quitting his job. There’s no ethics questions to it at all. We’re not talking about invading somebody’s privacy or accessing their medical records or something.

A bloke quit his job. It’s big news in the industry, yes, but it’s not some bloody state secret. At the end of the day, it doesn’t matter in the slightest. Nobody is hurt by this news being delivered.
Yeah i dont see what the big deal is, all clubs leak like a sieve. Hardly any secrets in footy, its like one big sewing circle.

2017, prelim, 2019, 2020. Dimma nearly pulled off in 4 years what North has done in over 100.

What are you talking about? North achieved 7 in a row in the 90s (nearly)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back