Hardwick quits

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Joel Selwood had more coaching experience, then I would’ve loved him as our next coach. He’s a person that players would actually play for. Geelong missed finals once and the top 4 only three times in his tenure as captain (2012-2022). Meanwhile, Geelong’s currently bumbling about with Dangerfield as captain and Selwood gone.
I’d be on the phone to him tomorrow signing him on for next year as an assistant.

I dont care what any campaigner says, its true that shocking stopped us from winning at least another flag

his rule changes were directly responsible for us no longer being able to play the way we played to win 3 premierships

anyone who doesnt agree has their head in the sand .

they put phar lap's weights on us cos we were winning so easily. we took the piss out of the whole farrken league

some people being a bit precious about Morris just doing his job in reality if it was Chris Scott doing this we would all be having a bit of a giggle like a few of said blame the loose tongue within the club.
Yup, especially re Morris who has had some history with the club and probably some bad blood it’s the type of story he was never going to sit on

Not a fan of him but I don’t really think any less of him breaking the story

Its not the strain of the Job thats made Dimma quit

Dimma has been a member on bigfooty for the entire time he has been coach of RFC and has finally had enough of the tools constantly bagging him and has had enough.

Hope you guys are all happy

Yes you know who you are

All of you

should be ashamed of your self's

ALL OF YOU !!!!
Cmon Riox2 that’s your worst post ever mate. If what you’re saying is true he would’ve packed up in 2016. It’s a blatant contradiction and utter rubbish.
The seams started to fall of after the marriage breakup which going through one myself it’s not a bloody nice situation.
Cotchin relinquished the captaincy and leadership dwindled further.
Peggy left and Gale unknown to be here.
Older players retiring who were part of his dynasty
Poor results
Cumberland spouts
Admitting to taking medicinal marijuana. Why would you be taking this in the preseason if you weren’t in a good mental state?
Hes leaving bc the seams were opening and the dam is ready to burst. I hinted it last night on here.

I just hope the man is in a great state to fight it all and I’m more concerned about his welfare for now and the future.
He’s given me the greatest memories in a long time and although people think I hated him I always respected him bc he had ticker and was always humble. The greatest gift he gave me was he taught me humility. If every human being had this the world would be a better place . Something you need to learn my good friend bc you do attack a lot of posters bc they have a different opinion. This place should have room for every Tiger supporter bc that’s what we are humble , strong, brave, fighters and always united. That’s what Dimma and our legends gave us all in their supremacy.
God bless them all

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I dont care what any campaigner says, its true that shocking stopped us from winning at least another flag

his rule changes were directly responsible for us no longer being able to play the way we played to win 3 premierships

they put phar lap's weights on us cos we were winning so easily. we took the piss out of the whole farrken league
He finally got us in 2021. We were difficult to stop with all his rule changes and put up a fight but he finally got us with the stand rule. Once that became apparent, he left his position and went back to Geelong.

I still find it strange until today

I actually think a rookie coach makes sense with an experienced group. They come in with an open outlook and work with the senior players to create an environment that works for everyone. A bit of youthful enthusiasm.
I’m just going on
hafey …Barry Richardson
matthews ….Voss
sheedy ….knights
jeans ….Peter knights

never worked very well

That was 100% non-sarcastic post. McQualter was terrible as a player which is why I think he could be a good choice as coach. s**t players don’t overlook the little things as a coach.
OK docko,point taken.

Just a bit on edge,really shocked over the events of tonight.

Tldr

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back