Hardwick quits

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
dimmasmiling.gif

The best coach i have seen in my lifetime supporting the tigers. Dimma gave us our balls back. I will always love and respect what he bought to our club. Honesty, integrity and fight. Thanks for everything Dimma and good luck in your next venture.

Absolutely gutted as a fan but can't imagine what the players would be feeling. Just a few weeks ago Broady was talking about how much he's loved by the whole playing group.

As a supporter those 3 flags delivered a lifetime worth of joy and memories and I'll be forever grateful. Absolute legend Dimma! A Richmond immortal.

reckon dimma will head to wandilgong for a few days, he loves it up there. go to the pub hes on the wall.
It's shut mate. Under renovation.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just perfect. The team clearly needed a new voice and now we will have it with the season still alive.

Whether Dimma was pushed or jumped I hope no one ever knows as respect must go to our only 300 game 3 time premiership coach who lifted us out of 35 years of misery.

The King is dead. Long live the King!

360 talking about us asking Hinkley to come over

team america vomit GIF
**** no !!!

I know, but he didn’t leak it to ‘do his job’ he leaked it so he could be first, the respectable thing to do would have been to at least wait until Dimma had told the players. Imagine finding out like this? I’m sure some of them were aware, but what about the players that weren’t? I wonder how they’re feeling right now.
The Age reporting that Dimma let Gale know of his decision early afternoon then he started calling players to let them know.

Looks like Broady wasn't one of them.

A lot of people hate on Joel Selwood but he was the epitome of team first leadership, like Hardwick.
Hopefully the next coach isn’t a toxic self centred grub like Geelongs new leader.
If Joel Selwood had more coaching experience, then I would’ve loved him as our next coach. He’s a person that players would actually play for. Geelong missed finals once and the top 4 only three times in his tenure as captain (2012-2022). Meanwhile, Geelong’s currently bumbling about with Dangerfield as captain and Selwood gone.

some people being a bit precious about Morris just doing his job in reality if it was Chris Scott doing this we would all be having a bit of a giggle like a few have said, blame the loose tongue within the club.

Last edited:
Just perfect. The team clearly needed a new voice and now we will have it with the season still alive.

Whether Dimma was pushed or jumped I hope no one ever knows as respect must go to our only 300 game 3 time premiership coach who lifted us out of 35 years of misery.

The King is dead. Long live the King!
Yeah...
Let that be a secret...
Pushed or jumped...
Who cares...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back