No Oppo Supporters Hardwick rumour

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keep it respectful.
Thread will stay open purely to prevent the topic from being filtered through other threads.
Remember, human beings are involved here.
If you want to comment, play nice.
Vulgar or inappropriate posts will be deleted without hestitation and infractions may occur.

Last edited:
how the donald duck do you know this as fact?

I don't. But like all of us, piecing together accumulating circumstantial evidence which now includes some cryptic stuff from Brooke/Danielle

I hope I am wrong but it's not looking great. Of course, who really knows how this will impact game day performance, if at all

Dustys family are bikies and from all reports he is an extremely loyal bloke. He sees Dimma as somewhat of a father figure. It’s actually someone like Dusty who I am most worried about.
The Cotchins may do the public display stuff but probably fall into line and move on eventually.

I could see someone like Dusty very silently putting on quite a different type of protest.

Dusty worries me the most.

Yeah, I am not as worried about Dusty as some.

One thing about the real world is it makes priorities clearer and avoiding BS is important.

Dusty does not appear to be an academic but I think he is fairly street smart.

I think Dusty could be quicker on the uptake than some give him credit for especially reading/assessing people and choosing a path that works for him

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't. But like all of us, piecing together accumulating circumstantial evidence which now includes some cryptic stuff from Brooke/Danielle

I hope I am wrong but it's not looking great. Of course, who really knows how this will impact game day performance, if at all
You do realise hat this started in season ‘20 and Mrs H confronted dimma in the hub , meanwhile the Tigers went onto WIN the flag , does that answer the Q

So where's all the cowards who attacked me yesterday for having a dimma cheated opinion now? Apologies anyone? ??View attachment 1036065

We hereby apologise. You were right and we were wrong. We obviously don’t read Woman’s Day as closely as you do. 👍🏼

Good time to add this victory to your avatar. 🥇

Geez round 1 is going to be interesting. Two premiership flags to unfurl and our senior coach knocked off one of the Carlton execs missus.

that’s ice cold. We better win.
Everyone loves a winner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back