Speculation Harley Reid [OOC 2026]

Remove this Banner Ad

Warner going to West Coast should loosen the chokehold they've got on Reid. It's all falling in place for a Dangeresque move back home.
If Harley plays eight seasons and 150 games for the club I will be very grateful and wish him well for the rest of his career

The elation he showed on draft night when picked up by the Hawks can’t see the Wiz ever asking. However re Reid asking to get back home …..

View attachment 2125977
Well, Wiz is a Vic metro mummy's boy, of course he's in tears over not having to leave mum's home-cooked meals.

Reid was always leaving wherever he went. Interestingly, his sister moved to Brisbane on her own, so the Reid kids are quite independent, it seems.

Well, Wiz is a Vic metro mummy's boy, of course he's in tears over not having to leave mum's home-cooked meals.

Reid was always leaving wherever he went. Interestingly, his sister moved to Brisbane on her own, so the Reid kids are quite independent, it seems.
I think the Wiz elation was more to do with training with the Hawks for a couple of years before getting drafted and he landed where he wanted to. ln his first 18 games kicked over 20 goals and over 50 shots at goal …….. you can call the kid a mummy’s boy but stop embarrassing yourself as he ain’t any less of a young man than what Reid is.

Was always a risk from the start and WC took it like North did with JHF and many others have! Still imagine these two together

1727609873137.jpeg

Last edited:
I think the Wiz elation was more to do with training with the Hawks for a couple of years before getting drafted and he landed where he wanted to. Interesting how the Wiz didn’t attend the combine as some of his results would have been off the charts 🤔. ln his first 18 games kicked over 20 goals and over 50 shots at goal …….. you can call the kid a mummy’s boy but stop embarrassing yourself as he ain’t any less of a young man than what Reid is.

Was always a risk from the start and WC took it like North did with JHF and many others have! Still imagine these two together

View attachment 2126223
Why would Harley leave a team where 2 of his closest mates are in the same side + his best mate works for the club and plays WAFL, to go and play with Watson?

The Vic supporter fan fiction never ceases to amaze me.

Are we stooping so low as to resort to posting fake Twitter posts on the D&T board now?
community agree GIF

I think the Wiz elation was more to do with training with the Hawks for a couple of years before getting drafted and he landed where he wanted to. ln his first 18 games kicked over 20 goals and over 50 shots at goal …….. you can call the kid a mummy’s boy but stop embarrassing yourself as he ain’t any less of a young man than what Reid is.

View attachment 2126223

is that suppose to be a positive? you purposely highlighting he can't kick straight??

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Speculation Harley Reid [OOC 2026]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back