Speculation Rory Lobb [OOC 2026]

Remove this Banner Ad

I haven't watched but going by the result, he looked good for the same reason Walters looked good last week. Opposition was shithouse on the day

Just saying, a bloke that can fill in like that when your two leading goal kickers are out is pretty handy. He’s inconsistent but he’s not terrible, despite how much Freo supporters wish that were the case.

Just saying, a bloke that can fill in like that when your two leading goal kickers are out is pretty handy. He’s inconsistent but he’s not terrible, despite how much Freo supporters wish that were the case.
Only going to get more inconsistent. He ain't worth much because he is taking up cap space and mostly playing VFL. I get it he is okay. But that's not worth much in terms of draft capital.

Mate, he was absolutely abysmal last week and from looking at the stats it was the type of game a state league forward could have kicked goals. This game doesn't mean much, the same as Sonny playing better against Melbourne for us

Mate, he was absolutely abysmal last week and from looking at the stats it was the type of game a state league forward could have kicked goals. This game doesn't mean much, the same as Sonny playing better against Melbourne for us
It's not even about the goals .. it was how he threw his body around and actually used his size around the ground.

Ahhhh the old “take back your comments” after one decent game after a stinker the week before 😂

If he keeps spot and plays shit again, we’ll be going around in circles again.

On ya bigfooty.
Are you also just going to be waiting for a poor game to dump again? BigFooty, the place where an opinion is made and you die on the hill defending it

It seems like you don’t even watch the games mate, so why bother trotting in here with comments?

If you think the trade was a “heist” and we “just want him off our list” you’re delusional.

It seems like you don’t even watch the games mate, so why bother trotting in here with comments?
Broseph, you're the one that replied to my comment and started it. Seems there's other Dogs supporters who think you're comment was equally short sighted

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Are you also just going to be waiting for a poor game to dump again? BigFooty, the place where an opinion is made and you die on the hill defending it

I don’t recall dumping on him other than his general work rate last week.

In fact, I’ve been very vocal in defending the recruitment of him. But he’s a fella that’s going to give up and down efforts, it’s just the way he is.

As I said, if he keeps spot and plays crap next, freo fans will then jump onto you on here, and round and round we go.. whats the point of it?

Early 2nd for a 32 year old with a 2 year contract on good cash that plays in your seconds plus you want more...... Lol.

I counter your offer. You give up a 2nd for him to take him off your hands..
I really didn't think it needed to be stated that I was being sarcastic but here we are.

If one game doesn't mean much then one game doesn't mean much, so last week's game doesn't mean much if this week's game doesn't mean much. Then you can't actually derive any meaning whatsoever from any performance, so what's the point?

Its a weird one in the sense that Doggies have all the power here. I dont think Rory can necessarily go and chat it up with whoever he wants because Doggies can easily just say no and tell him to live with playing in the VFL as a backup.

Doggies need to think they are in a premiership window and need to well not play the charity case like Melbourne did in gifting Brodie Grundy to a fellow contender in a nice little bow

With that in mind if im Doggies im really pushing him to go to North Melbourne. North will have the list spots, a best 22 spot waiting for him and he can even maybe eek a payrise out of them if he plays it smart and North decide to give him a extra year or 2 on signing.

Rory has no interest in winning a flag. If the decision was between a extra 500k+ going to North or maybe winning a flag at Collingwood, I think he chooses North anyway

Its a weird one in the sense that Doggies have all the power here. I dont think Rory can necessarily go and chat it up with whoever he wants because Doggies can easily just say no and tell him to live with playing in the VFL as a backup.

Doggies need to think they are in a premiership window and need to well not play the charity case like Melbourne did in gifting Brodie Grundy to a fellow contender in a nice little bow

With that in mind if im Doggies im really pushing him to go to North Melbourne. North will have the list spots, a best 22 spot waiting for him and he can even maybe eek a payrise out of them if he plays it smart and North decide to give him a extra year or 2 on signing.

Rory has no interest in winning a flag. If the decision was between a extra 500k+ going to North or maybe winning a flag at Collingwood, I think he chooses North anyway

North wont want Rory.

Remove this Banner Ad

Speculation Rory Lobb [OOC 2026]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back