Speculation Harley Reid [OOC 2026]

Remove this Banner Ad

I mean this is just not true. Ashcroft played 4th/5th mid in a very strong midfield, Sheezel and Daicos played off half back racking up cheapies and I cant remember Serongs first year tbh but it never gets spoken about with the others so I assume it wasnt as good as the others.
None of them went straight into the middle doing 80% CBAs in their first season
Reid is a man child though in a shit midfield. He’s had a good season but I’m not convinced he’s going to be the best player in the AFL right now & paying him 30% more than anybody would be a mistake made thru desperation.

Correct. He signed a contract in 2024 because that is the year we are in right now. His contract is indexed up as will all Freo players this year.
So did you write his contract? If he moved, then he has a new one and no one know’s what he is on or any specifics or %. The media usually reports the top end or even more than the actual contracts and no one has mentioned 1.3m.

Reid is a man child though in a shit midfield. He’s had a good season but I’m not convinced he’s going to be the best player in the AFL right now & paying him 30% more than anybody would be a mistake made thru desperation.
Reid could have had 25 touches a week and racked up sideways kicks in the backline too like Sheezel or floated around behind other players who took marks for the little handball so he could do the next 25m kick like Daicos too.

I dont consider the stats those two racked up to be worth much. Id much rather 15 of Reids touches tbh, as would any sane person

Remove this Banner Ad

Speculation Harley Reid [OOC 2026]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back