Werewolf Harry Potter Werewolf - Everyone has a role!! - Village Wins

Remove this Banner Ad

Well that was certainly not the type of news that I was hoping to wake up to... From a strong advantage to behind the eight ball in one night.
Sad face

I'm on the gold coast on holidays. I wasn't expecting the game to start until Sunday. I'm home late tonight so if I'm alive tomorrow I'll be back on form.

porps please Itsmyshow

Wàs going to vote for you but this is a "hell yeah enjoy that shit" reason.

Porps for me for now too thanks Itsmyshow

Wickzki please Itsmyshow 🙄

doctors GIF

4th on the eth-dog wagon yesterday and lurking. Its not very scientific.

As I just hinted loudly I'm a RoH.
Not lurking but have a new job that doesn’t allow me much internet time during the day. My vote was at my smoko time which is between 10am and 10:15am. That’s about the only time I get during a working day.

Busy day with kids sports and a round of golf myself.

Voting cadsky as a placeholder vote. Hopefully some more info has come out by the end of the day

Itsmyshow boncer34
Interesting. I have no idea who you are so I assume you're new. But you're quick to jump on me as soon as I put my vote on ding. Are the two of you in an evil PM together?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Interesting. I have no idea who you are so I assume you're new. But you're quick to jump on me as soon as I put my vote on ding. Are the two of you in an evil PM together?
Fairly new. Played a small handful of games a few years ago.

I didn't want jump on the dogs band wagon. Wanted to pick someone at random with zero votes. You were one of the most recent posts so I went with that.

As i said it was a placeholder vote so i dont get modkilled if i dont get back on today. Very defensive post from you I must say...

Anyway. Off to golf. If any info comes out later I'm happy to move my vote.

Good luck all

Fairly new. Played a small handful of games a few years ago.

I didn't want jump on the dogs band wagon. Wanted to pick someone at random with zero votes. You were one of the most recent posts so I went with that.

As i said it was a placeholder vote so i dont get modkilled if i dont get back on today. Very defensive post from you I must say...

Anyway. Off to golf. If any info comes out later I'm happy to move my vote.

Good luck all
Not defensive, just joining the dots. We'll see how it plays out.

Wasting your vote then 👍🏻
Maybe not. If MP is SK or on the other evil team, he can easily gain our confidence by voting Porps. He voted Eth yesterday. No skin off his team's or solo nose if he blends in for now. Not saying he is, only that he might be. Zerg has a good nose. 😃

Maybe not. If MP is SK or on the other evil team, he can easily gain our confidence by voting Porps. He voted Eth yesterday. No skin off his team's or solo nose if he blends in for now. Not saying he is, only that he might be. Zerg has a good nose. 😃
I was just re-reading the OP and omg you are 💯 correct!

That’s the pattern I was looking at… good pick up guys!

Definitely one to maybe keep a closer eye on 😉

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf Harry Potter Werewolf - Everyone has a role!! - Village Wins

Remove this Banner Ad

Back