Werewolf Harry Potter Werewolf - Everyone has a role!! - Village Wins

Remove this Banner Ad

That's a lot of votes for Porps not to have tried to pull them up at some point, if she was a goodie.
Definitely! I know Porps said she was busy but even still. To not at least try and swap some of these votersā€¦. šŸ˜³

Sorry, I really have been busy and nursing someone out of gangrenous leg hoping it doesn't need to come off. I'm up and down constantly.

Has anybody ever seen gangrene? You can often smell it before you see it. ew

scared harry potter GIF

Sorry, I really have been busy and nursing someone out of gangrenous leg hoping it doesn't need to come off. I'm up and down constantly.

scared harry potter GIF

That's some scary and sad stuff.

With a spinal cord injury and diabetes it's something that medical educators drilled into me.

All the best. Fingers crossed for you and your person.

That's some scary and sad stuff.

With a spinal cord injury and diabetes it's something that medical educators drilled into me.

All the best. Fingers crossed for you and your person.

Take care, it can happen quite fast.

Friend had one of his legs crushed in an accident years ago, got over it but the skin is thin and he works in construction around a lot of dust, one little nick was all it took and tbh I think he was a bit careless with it. By the time I saw it, it was obvious what it was.

scared harry potter GIF
Omg! The smell is bad enough let alone seeing it! Sorry youā€™re dealing with that

Porps is probably a safe lynch. She's not defending herself.
Registered for an auction and didn't bother bidding, went way over what we wanted or could spend on it. Went out for lunch, then played Hogwarts Legacy. It's Saturday.

Plus what more can I say? I can't role reveal and it's a pretty useless role imo.

Registered for an auction and didn't bother bidding, went way over what we wanted or could spend on it. Went out for lunch, then played Hogwarts Legacy. It's Saturday.

Plus what more can I say? I can't role reveal and it's a pretty useless role imo.
Sounds a little depressing.

Porps please Itsmyshow.

Itā€™s a crazy market atm , hopefully you can find somewhere to plant my paper daisy soon (unless itā€™s dead already šŸ˜¬šŸ˜¬šŸ˜¬šŸ˜¬)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He tends goats and doesn't shower.

There's others in the same category as him. I'd be looking at Dingster as well.
The goats and not showering category?

Dunno. Voted for Wiz yesterday and been quiet..but so have many others.
Most good are flying solo. Evil can sit back. Kind of an imperfect storm until we get some more to go off.

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf Harry Potter Werewolf - Everyone has a role!! - Village Wins

Remove this Banner Ad

Back