Werewolf Harry Potter Werewolf - Everyone has a role!! - Village Wins

Remove this Banner Ad

Hopefully you are in a PM group Jatz.
Best way to fast track learning. Also if you like playing, you can ask to be an observer for a game...check out what happens in pm's and in the 'dead thread' which is where we go after we are killed.
WereWolf Valhalla. And that's where we all think we could have played better than those still in the game. 😛

BY 'block' does IMS mean 'protect'? Forgot to ask pre game.
Looks like no Magic Wand - Sorcerers Stone etc in play.

Mod Note

9 minutes until deadline.
Harry Potter Neville GIF

Hopefully you are in a PM group Jatz.
Best way to fast track learning. Also if you like playing, you can ask to be an observer for a game...check out what happens in pm's and in the 'dead thread' which is where we go after we are killed.
WereWolf Valhalla. And that's where we all think we could have played better than those still in the game. 😛

BY 'block' does IMS mean 'protect'? Forgot to ask pre game.
Looks like no Magic Wand - Sorcerers Stone etc in play.
That would’ve been smarter than diving face first into a shallow pool.

However, I do have my Felix Felicis with me so let’s see where luck gets me 😂

1724368526568.gif

I know right. Those staircases led me to the bathroom and I was trying to go to the library.
I gave up and slept on the damn things but I seriously have the worst motion sickness this morning hey?

Attachments

• IMG_4506.gif
    IMG_4506.gif
    930 KB · Views: 2

(Log in to remove this ad.)

N0 Actions New
As day break pushed away the night, the residents of Hogwarts awoke to an eerie feeling, the feeling of unrest a feeling that they would soon find out was about to change the very face of the Wizarding World.

Harry Potter Travel GIF by WBGames

The war had begun, Voldemort had gathered his troops and the Deatheaters were on the march, they were desperate to strike the first blow against the castle, a blow that would provide a resounding statement in this battle of Good vs Evil. As the Deatheaters entered the castle, they saw a shadow move in the night, this couldn't be more perfect, they could strike a blow against the castle without igniting a full war on the grounds, a quick "in and out" kill against their rivals.

The problem for the Deatheaters was, they hadn't realised that that shadowy figure was one that was out searching for information to pass on, that shadowy figure had just transformed from his rat-like stature and was hopeful of closing in on the whereabouts of a key piece of the puzzle in a Deatheaters victory.

As Peter Pettigrew ( DERO ) rounded the corner, his last words were heard "AVARDA KEDAVRA" and the Deatheaters had killed a tool in their own war.
harry potter poa GIF

Meanwhile, on the other side of the castle, the Ministry of Magic was determined to end what they believed to be a revolt by the Residents of Hogwarts to take over the Ministry, they would do everything they could to ensure that Dumbledore and his followers would never push them out of power! As they entered the castle grounds they witnessed a small creature popping in and out of view. How dare this creature use magic on the grounds of Hogwarts outside of class!
The members of the ministry crowded around the spot waiting for the creature to return, when he did, they trapped Dobby ( omgfridge ) and tortured him to tell them of Dumbledore's plans. Dobby refused to tell them anything and eventually, the torture was too much, Dobby was dead.
dobby GIF

Wrap up:
DERO (Peter Pettigrew) - Killed by Deatheaters
omgfridge (Dobby) - Killed by Ministry of Magic

IT IS NOW DAY PHASE

Protective charms around the castle causing delay, but we need them in light of developments.
Thats all well and good Horsey Hogwarts dweller but slow internet makes evil crazy and we kinda don’t want the dude with no nose….Voldy visiting anytime soon! 😱

Thats all well and good Horsey Hogwarts dweller but slow internet makes evil crazy and we kinda don’t want the dude with no nose….Voldy visiting anytime soon! 😱
Yes. It looks like SK and Vig either missed or did not fire.
Harry and Flogs likely seered.
Correct. I am a Resident of Hogwarts.

Yes. It looks like SK and Vig either missed or did not fire.
Harry and Flogs likely seered.
Correct. I am a Resident of Hogwarts.
This is good news!

IMG_4515.gif
I’ve just fed the dog dogs and they said before chowing down that eth-dog is not a good dog!
Itsmyshow

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf Harry Potter Werewolf - Everyone has a role!! - Village Wins

Remove this Banner Ad

Back