Werewolf Harry Potter Werewolf - Everyone has a role!! - Village Wins

Remove this Banner Ad

It's not really useful now, it's more useful if we get deeper.

Yep. Based on the fact he voted for me as a bandwagon, then disappeared. And yet responded very quickly once I said that. I get voting for me based on the seer but to me, dogs looks very guilty right now,

Fair, but if we’ve got actual intel versus a hunch on Day 1, ever we’ve probably got to go there. If DP is wrong we can lynch her tomorrow surely

I'm not suss, you're suss
I've been seered. There's a difference.
Fair, but if we’ve got actual intel versus a hunch on Day 1, ever we’ve probably got to go there. If DP is wrong we can lynch her tomorrow surely
Why would you lynch her? That makes no sense at all.

I've been seered. There's a difference.

Why would you lynch her? That makes no sense at all.

If she has claimed you’re evil and you’re not - then she’s lying? Again I haven’t read the thread yet. Just got home.

If DP's info isn't correct then she's the fake seer.

Ah this is the piece I was missing sorry. Play on!

If DP's info isn't correct then she's the fake seer.
are you getting nervous? sitting in second on one vote?

what if prickly pete has the McGuffin that the terf brings in to her stories to save the day?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Forgot about this but luckily im already dead.

Thanks for the game!

dobby GIF

D1 Actions New
DEADLINE

Harry Potter Magic GIF by WBGames

The Residents of Hogwarts had gathered, they needed to strike back against the forces of evil, even though evil only had a 50% strike rate on the first night of the war, the residents knew that it was vitally important that they struck a blow of their own!

The castle was led by one that wasn't really sure of who they really were, and who would know, with all of these evil curses bouncing around, how would one truly know what the truth was!!

But the residents trusted him, they put their full belief in him, now, the only question was....

Could he be trusted.

D1 Actions New
harry potter GIF

The Residents had gathered and they had captured the one they had suspected as a key suspect based on the information of a person they had put their trust in.

eth-dog was led to the front of the room, to stand in front of the Goblet of Fire, to understand if he would pay for his sins, or be an innocent in this war against evil.

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf Harry Potter Werewolf - Everyone has a role!! - Village Wins

Remove this Banner Ad

Back