Werewolf Harry Potter Werewolf - Everyone has a role!! - Village Wins

Remove this Banner Ad

i’m going to put a placeholder on porps before she tries to finger me

Itsmyshow boncer34
happy birthday GIF

In one way, it does reveal if DP is the actual seer and not Gilderoy. But it's at the risk of lynching a good role.

I'm more inclined to go for someone jumping very quickly on the band wagon without considering the alternative.

dogs105 for me please Itsmyshow

Itsmyshow I note you answered Zerg's quesrtion. Can you clarify please if the Seers are aware of there name and powers in the role?
I'd assume if you were told you are Gilderoy, then you know you are the Jobe.

Fwiw, I'm inclined to trust DP as she seems genuinely pleased to have a role and has answered that she's confident of the seer.

Itsmyshow I note you answered Zerg's quesrtion. Can you clarify please if the Seers are aware of there name and powers in the role?
I'd assume if you were told you are Gilderoy, then you know you are the Jobe.

Fwiw, I'm inclined to trust DP as she seems genuinely pleased to have a role and has answered that she's confident of the seer.

Roles are as per a normal game of Werewolf, so use common sense understanding with that statement.

I cannot reveal any additional information, this is deliberate so that you all can work your way through the mysterious world of Hogwarts.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If Roles are like a normal game of werewolf, then the Seer and Fake Seer don't know who they are. So they'd both have pms called Albus Dumbledore, and only IMS and boncer would know the real one.

I wouldn't mind some sort of confirmation that DP is working off some kind of result she received overnight first. Could easily just be mischief.

Imagine the biggest Bigfooty melt that you can.

SM got his whole group in the world championships doing that.
Someone shared the link semi recently and it was pretty hilarious. SM was melting pretty hard himself.

JK hasn’t tweeted since being sued by Imane. ****ing hilarious.
Personally, I'm devastated.

Roles are as per a normal game of Werewolf, so use common sense understanding with that statement.

I cannot reveal any additional information, this is deliberate so that you all can work your way through the mysterious world of Hogwarts.
Forgive me questioning, as you have a fair few 'uncommon' rules in place.
Like blocking where it's normally protecting..and turn in your night moves by 8pm...very different!
And no, I'm not a Night Moves player.
I just pay attention to rules. ( not neccessarily updated rules...😛) but you get my drift.
But thanks for the clarification. I tend to read rules like Hymie in Get Smart. Literal unless you say otherwise.

I wouldn't mind some sort of confirmation that DP is working off some kind of result she received overnight first. Could easily just be mischief.
What kind would you like? IMG_4523.jpeg

Yes after the clarification, it does change things although there is another ROH role that seers.

Oh shite. I printed out an earlier version apparently.
IT had seer as well. Ah well back to the printer for me.
Anyway. I asked for a lead and got one. No clarification with it. You've now claimed ROH? Open to changing vote later. See how the vote unfolds.
You print out the role lists?

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf Harry Potter Werewolf - Everyone has a role!! - Village Wins

Remove this Banner Ad

Back