Werewolf Harry Potter Werewolf - Everyone has a role!! - Village Wins

Remove this Banner Ad

It's also interesting no one has been talking about the OTHER alternative. The evil factions have seers too, so whatever ethdog flips as doesn't guarantee DP is good.

My point exactly.
And also the other ROH possibility of course.

We all have N0 immunity considering all the games start with Night 1 (despite what some of them might claim).
That's what I thought Ocha meant...
As in 'that's the joke'...😃

Why is me not being around suspicious to you?
Usual habits.
You and Zerg usually a lot more input early.

Not really suspicious so much as curious. We don't usually start so late in the week, so there's that too

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Usual habits.
You and Zerg usually a lot more input early.

Not really suspicious so much as curious. We don't usually start so late in the week, so there's that too
I've been trying to lurk more early when a villager to change perceptions, but I keep dying really early and no-one notices I'm doing it.

Played hard early last game for GUH. He hated lurkers.

I've been trying to lurk more early when a villager to change perceptions, but I keep dying really early and no-one notices I'm doing it.

Played hard early last game for GUH. He hated lurkers.
I Get it. Seems to work well for Kurve 😃

And we should all be free to explore different strategies over a number of games. Keeps it fresh.

I Get it. Seems to work well for Kurve 😃

And we should all be free to explore different strategies over a number of games. Keeps it fresh.

Oh ... thanks for the tag. I almost forgot I was playing it got so busy.

Did I see something about flogs and we're voting for ethdog? I have to do it soon because I need to go out.

Oh ... thanks for the tag. I almost forgot I was playing it got so busy.

Did I see something about flogs and we're voting for ethdog? I have to do it soon because I need to go out.
Yep.

Okay

Eth-Dog it is

Itsmyshow

Laters, have to dash.

harry potter GIF

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf Harry Potter Werewolf - Everyone has a role!! - Village Wins

Remove this Banner Ad

Back