Werewolf Harry Potter Werewolf - Everyone has a role!! - Village Wins

Remove this Banner Ad

D1 Actions New
The moment was now!

And why wouldn't they trust someone so trustworthy!! Someone that the wizarding world had put so much faith in.

Corban Yaxley (eth-dog ) had stayed in the castle after the attack the previous night, but certain people knew of his occupation. The Residents of Hogwarts dragged him to the front of the room kicking and screaming, but his glorious white locks in a ponytail couldn't save him this time. The Order of the Phoenix had their orders and they struck down this traitor with all of their might leaving him to disintegrate into the great unknown.

1724404322808.png

eth-dog lynched by the Residents of Hogwarts.

During the struggle, the Residents of Hogwarts identified a coward, a coward that refused to stand up and protect his brethren, but a coward who would expose himself with a lack of fortitude to have a say, something that no one would ever believe to be possible!!

When they identified this coward, they had no choice but to drag her out to GRAWP and have him deal with her in the only way he knew how, a purely violent end. An end, this deplorable witch deserved.

Dolores Umbridge was dead.

i cant with her harry potter GIF

MC Bad Genius - Modkilled for failing to vote.

The moment was now!

And why wouldn't they trust someone so trustworthy!! Someone that the wizarding world had put so much faith in.

Corban Yaxley (dogs105 ) had stayed in the castle after the attack the previous night, but certain people knew of his occupation. The Residents of Hogwarts dragged him to the front of the room kicking and screaming, but his glorious white locks in a ponytail couldn't save him this time. The Order of the Phoenix had their orders and they struck down this traitor with all of their might leaving him to disintegrate into the great unknown.

View attachment 2088757

During the struggle, the Residents of Hogwarts identified a coward, a coward that refused to stand up and protect his brethren, but a coward who would expose himself with a lack of fortitude to have a say, something that no one would ever believe to be possible!!

When they identified this coward, they had no choice but to drag her out to GRAWP and have him deal with her in the only way he knew how, a purely violent end. An end, this deplorable witch deserved.

I prefer the AVPS version

The moment was now!

Corban Yaxley (dogs105 ) had stayed in the castle after the attack the previous night, but certain people knew of his occupation. The Residents of Hogwarts dragged him to the front of the room kicking and screaming, but his glorious white locks in a ponytail couldn't save him this time. The Order of the Phoenix had their orders and they struck down this traitor with all of their might leaving him to disintegrate into the great unknown.

View attachment 2088757

Wait so is dogs Corban or is eth Corban?

Sorry everyone. I got tripped up by the 7pm deadline. I knew it was earlier than my one from last game, but had it in my head that it was 8pm, so I thought I still had some time.
It's ok Dolores I don't think any of the students are that bummed out

harry potter GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sorry everyone. I got tripped up by the 7pm deadline. I knew it was earlier than my one from last game, but had it in my head that it was 8pm, so I thought I still had some time.
Who are you

Well done DP!
I'll just note here that both MC and Porps spoke up in defence of Eth
Something to ponder.
Porps voted with eth too

As did jatz

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf Harry Potter Werewolf - Everyone has a role!! - Village Wins

Remove this Banner Ad

Back