Werewolf Harry Potter Werewolf - Everyone has a role!! - Village Wins

Remove this Banner Ad

Well done DP!
I'll just note here that both MC and Porps spoke up in defence of Eth
Something to ponder.
Not really, just made a reasonable point about it. :) if I had voted for him straight away I would have been accused of jumping on a bandwagon, so can't win. I'm not evil so he's not my teammate.

Listen I don’t know Harry Potter characters so these write ups need to make sense. Is Eth corban or what?
I’m the opposite, I only know Harry Potter characters and I’m trying to make sense of what a Corban is.

I’m a werewolf muggle if you will 😂

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’ve never heard of him . I enjoyed the books and movies but don’t remember all the character . I had to google the name

You Lie Harry Potter GIF by Sky

1724454373372.png

The Residents of Hogwarts awoke from their slumber, much more comfortable than just 24 hours ago, but with a sense of uneasiness. They had struck a significant blow on the first day, but they knew that the war had only just begun.

Overnight, the Deatheaters, still reeling from killing one of their own the night before, knew that they needed a significant and statement making strike to shift the odds into their favor. They waited in the Forbidden Forest for the protection of the darkness to make their move.

As night fell, the Deatheaters saw movement coming back from Hagrid's hut, it was Ron and Hermoine, returning from feeding Fang. Walking hand in hand, the lovebirds laughed and joked with each other, completely oblivious to the lurking evil. Rookie mistake. Within seconds, the Deatheaters surrounded their target and swiftly ended the life of a popular and well loved couple, taking with them, the lynch protection.

harry potter ron GIF

Hermoine and Ron (thewizardmelon ) - Killed by the Deatheaters.

On the other side of the castle, the Ministry of Magic wanted to strike a desperate blow against the castle they believed to be looking to overthrow them. Who better to target than the Order of the Phoenix, the very group that threatened their existence.

As Hagrid walked out of the on his way back to his hut with a feeling of dread, the remaining members of the Ministry appeared, they asked no questions as they struck the giant hairy man, Hagrid stood no chance, a key member of the order was taken away from the war.

Robbie Coltrane GIF

Hagrid (Gralin ) - Killed by the Ministry of Magic

The killing wasn't finished, Fenrir Greyback was thirsty for blood, and he was determined to get his fill. Arthur Weasley had heard the commotion outside and hurried out to see what had happened, Fenrir was waiting, waiting for his moment and his moment finally arrived. Fenrir struck Arthur from behind and then fed on the Weasley head, killing him and striking another major blow to the Order of the Phoenix.

1724455410008.png

Arthur Weasley (Ocha905 ) - Killed by Fenrir Greyback.

It is now Day!

View attachment 2089109

The Residents of Hogwarts awoke from their slumber, much more comfortable than just 24 hours ago, but with a sense of uneasiness. They had struck a significant blow on the first day, but they knew that the war had only just begun.

Overnight, the Deatheaters, still reeling from killing one of their own the night before, knew that they needed a significant and statement making strike to shift the odds into their favor. They waited in the Forbidden Forest for the protection of the darkness to make their move.

As night fell, the Deatheaters saw movement coming back from Hagrid's hut, it was Ron and Hermoine, returning from feeding Fang. Walking hand in hand, the lovebirds laughed and joked with each other, completely oblivious to the lurking evil. Rookie mistake. Within seconds, the Deatheaters surrounded their target and swiftly ended the life of a popular and well loved couple, taking with them, the lynch protection.

harry potter ron GIF

Hermoine and Ron (thewizardmelon ) - Killed by the Deatheaters.

On the other side of the castle, the Ministry of Magic wanted to strike a desperate blow against the castle they believed to be looking to overthrow them. Who better to target than the Order of the Phoenix, the very group that threatened their existence.

As Hagrid walked out of the on his way back to his hut with a feeling of dread, the remaining members of the Ministry appeared, they asked no questions as they struck the giant hairy man, Hagrid stood no chance, a key member of the order was taken away from the war.

Robbie Coltrane GIF

Hagrid (Gralin ) - Killed by the Ministry of Magic

The killing wasn't finished, Fenrir Greyback was thirsty for blood, and he was determined to get his fill. Arthur Weasley had heard the commotion outside and hurried out to see what had happened, Fenrir was waiting, waiting for his moment and his moment finally arrived. Fenrir struck Arthur from behind and then fed on the Weasley head, killing him and striking another major blow to the Order of the Phoenix.

View attachment 2089114

Arthur Weasley (Ocha905 ) - Killed by Fenrir Greyback.

It is now Day!

Thanks IMS - dead PM whenever

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf Harry Potter Werewolf - Everyone has a role!! - Village Wins

Remove this Banner Ad

Back