Werewolf Harry Potter Werewolf - Everyone has a role!! - Village Wins

Remove this Banner Ad

Any seering from Hogwarts Residents most welcome.

As DP could be Harry or Albus (way to go!!!) We can't count on another call from that source.

As Dank stood up for Gralin yesterday I'm inclined to think he is Hogwarts.

As DP could be Harry or Albus (way to go!!!) We can't count on another call from that source.

My info isn’t so useful today I’m afraid 😟

Not to mention TWM who is also really good.

To lose him and Gral at the same time. :(

CursingFijian just making sure you weren’t carried off last night as well 🤔 IMG_4545.gif

Horsey…ya wanna have word hey! I think this fella needs a bloody good feed!?! 🤦‍♀️

messi GIF

I had to rush over and console our beautiful friend.

I’m going to chuck a vote on porps , the interactions with eth just seemed to me like she was trying to get votes off him whilst also distancing herself. Happy to change if other information comes to light. Itsmyshow boncer34

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’m going to chuck a vote on porps , the interactions with eth just seemed to me like she was trying to get votes off him whilst also distancing herself. Happy to change if other information comes to light. Itsmyshow boncer34
Yes. Was thinking Porps or MC. Also don't mind the Cadsky vote.
Gonna wait a bit.

Yes. Was thinking Porps or MC. Also don't mind the Cadsky vote.
Gonna wait a bit.
I’ll be back later to check the traction on that but looking at his voting yesterday… kinda sus on it! 🤔

CursingFijian just making sure you weren’t carried off last night as well View attachment 2089126

Horsey…ya wanna have word hey! I think this fella needs a bloody good feed!?!

Happy to report I’m still here.

Had a really tough day on site yesterday, but finally got a weekend free. I don’t know what to do with myself!

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf Harry Potter Werewolf - Everyone has a role!! - Village Wins

Remove this Banner Ad

Back