Meltdown Has anyone else had a gutload of the tassie hawks posters complaining??

Remove this Banner Ad

ouch.JPG

Just some pretend know it all who has little clue about the game and lets his jealousy cloud his perspectives on superior clubs such as ours.
Has a meltdown every time someone mentions the 2012 GF. Get's booted for melting Sydney posters cheese all over the bay.

B0SK Guess what Gimp. It's gonna be even badder in a couppla weeks time.

Has a meltdown every time someone mentions the 2012 GF. Get's booted for melting Sydney posters cheese all over the bay.

B0SK Guess what Gimp. It's gonna be even badder in a couppla weeks time.
His meltdown in a coupla weeks time is going to be something to behold. I think he will be on suicide watch again.

I was wondering where you got to CatWancker. Thought you must be pulled in Williamstown, jerking a few cats off. Too bad B0SK is with you, as he slurps the catgunk up before you get a chance.:eek:
You must be the most sexually frustrated flog I've ever seen on the internet, every 2nd post of yours always ends up in one of your weird sexual fantasies.

You know there are plenty of pr0n sites freely available on the net for you to full-fill your weird sexual urges?

You must be the most sexually frustrated flog I've ever seen on the internet, every 2nd post of yours always ends up in one of your weird sexual fantasies.

You know there are plenty of pr0n sites freely available on the net for you to full-fill your weird sexual urges?
What a DH. I'm the biggest stud amongst the sexy Sudanese, Ghanaian & Kenyan babes. So stop thinking about sex when you think of me. I'm taken.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bumping this thread as it contains the best COLA's melt I have seen. Page 3,4 and 5.

Would loved to have seen the Melt after the 2014 GF

LOL 2014, LOL 2016
Couldn't agree more. I love how JackAttack! and the other Swans campaigners are so comparatively classy compared to PaulRoos

Point being, I can give and take just about anything. You threaten me without just cause and I will challenge you and take what necessary steps to make sure those threats are as idle as if it were made in person.

Behind a keyboard heroics are just that. Ya wouldn't be getting away with a threat in the person and it doesn't rub in here either. I don't make idle threats, I act but only with provocation.

My last post ... I will be deleting this account.

Within 2-3 years your premiership window will be completely shut while you club floats adrift up mediocrity creek without a paddle, similar to the likes of the Saints, Bulldogs and the Lions. Ours, on the other hand, is more open than ever and will be for the next five years at least.

Lol which teams won the next 3 flags

Point being, I can give and take just about anything. You threaten me without just cause and I will challenge you and take what necessary steps to make sure those threats are as idle as if it were made in person.

Behind a keyboard heroics are just that. Ya wouldn't be getting away with a threat in the person and it doesn't rub in here either. I don't make idle threats, I act but only with provocation.

My last post ... I will be deleting this account.
Well, are you going to delete it?

Very serious ...

I cop points for a slur or whatever but I get threatened and because the mods "knows the regulars on Bay 13", the threat against me is judged to be not serious.

Well I can tell this forum that shit just hit the fan. I will use my experience and money to make justice a real thing around here, not just a fricken word.

Impressive melt right there.

Profile says Last Seen August 2016. Pretty sure he wont be around until next Finals series too.

Seriously listening to to hawks posters on here crying in every thread is really beginning to fry my tyres. I would rather look at michael hurley's hair cut all day than listening the hawk drivel.

Ok you have injuries, we know get over it. Any time I go to enjoy a thread on the bay or the mb, the hawks supporters make me feel like I'm watching. World vision ad.

Anyone else had an absolute gut load of their whinging?

Just wondering if you've got an opinion on the umpires from Saturday? :$

Remove this Banner Ad

Meltdown Has anyone else had a gutload of the tassie hawks posters complaining??

Remove this Banner Ad

Back