Has Anyone got onto the Ticketmaster Site yet? / Where are you sitting on Friday Night?

Remove this Banner Ad

Got mine - Q15, Row E. Top deck - fifth row from the front, right on the wing!

Anyone know the ticket sales update? Last I heard was 32,000 sold/issued as at 5pm Monday.

Q20, Row F. AFL members area so it will be me, the family and a bunch of other people with no interest in the result of the game. A few Hawkers as well.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey guys, I have tickets in section N29 on Level 2 in the Ponsford stand will I be around other Bulldog supporters there? Also are they good seats? When I print the tickets how do I enter the ground if they are on an A4 Page and you can't put them through the ticket machine. Also what gate should I enter?

Can you print the ticket in black and white?

Thanks, I've never printed tickets before! I have a strange feeling that it wont work. I know my printer is fine (CanoniP4200) it just seems weird printing tickets for an event!
it feels weird hey! but after the first time and it works, you wonder why you havent been doing it for longer!

at the end of the day you need the barcode to get in, so thats the most important part of the print!

Remove this Banner Ad

Has Anyone got onto the Ticketmaster Site yet? / Where are you sitting on Friday Night?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back