Has Eade been there too long?

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: What time will Eade be given his marching orders?

A typical StKilda or North Melbourne response - sack the coach .
Maybe to take the pressure off two craps sides like yours.
Well stick with Rocket thanks

today probably answered the questions. 123 pt loss and know idea how to have stopped it.
can you believe we were only 22 points down in the 3rd quarter

Did you actually watch the game. There is NOTHING Eade could have done, this was all the players doing. No move, moves or game plan could have saved us from the pathetic decision making and lack of effort today. Everyone (bar Morris) didnt show up to the game

A typical StKilda or North Melbourne response - sack the coach .
Maybe to take the pressure off two craps sides like yours.
Well stick with Rocket thanks

I understand you are upset about the loss, but you don't need to take it out on St. Kilda and North Melbourne supporters.

Anyway I said you guys should keep Eade for the remainder of the season.

I felt that Eade should have gone at the end of 2009, but that's only my opinion.

At this stage you guys should keep Eade untill the season ends, or you could risk a mini re-build mid-season that you don't need.

And you haven't sacked Lyon yet?

The reality is that Eade fistly cannot get the best out of the players and is secondly in denial about how the game has evolved over the past 2 years. It is no surprise why we have been unable to beat the top sides. The key to beating the press is pin point kicking. Our skills are probably the worst in the league. I wonder how much we practice these skills compared to other clubs like the eagles who always hit their targets.

Anyway I for one hope the club is strong enoughnto make the change.

I'm Eade's biggest fan but even I today think he has to go. The players are clearly not playing for him. It has to be one or the other. Higgins and Ward? where were they?

WOW thats classy . when did north last sack a coach ? that would be Shima
Dogman , im sure North would swap our history for yours...... not

Gotta love a agro Dogs fan

With any luck the AFL will kill off your club once and for all and you can rub one out over your history until the end of days without having to worry about anything else.

Let Eade finish the season and see who is available. Lets see who is putting there hand. We can't afford a crap coach like Rhode. We may be three years away from a decent side again now so definitely time for new idea's

I felt that Eade should have gone at the end of 2009, but that's only my opinion.

Why, because we were cheated out of a Grand Final berth by Nick the Diver and some disgraceful umpiring decisons.

Worry about your own culture, I mean club.

Let Eade finish the season and see who is available. Lets see who is putting there hand. We can't afford a crap coach like Rhode. We may be three years away from a decent side again now so definitely time for new idea's

We can't afford any more losses like this. He has to go.

2 pm Monday is my tip.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

With any luck the AFL will kill off your club once and for all and you can rub one out over your history until the end of days without having to worry about anything else.

Pathetic comment. Thanks for giving Dog's supporters a good name.

Yes it is true that Eade could not do much from the box today, but he can when it comes to the selection table and list management and clearly he isn't prepared to let go of some favourites, reality is his time is up at the kennel.

I could be way off, but that to me looked similar to our last game under Pagan (Brisbane smacked us by over a ton). The players clearly had no interest playing for the guy anymore and it showed. He was sacked the next day.

That was a much better team than the one we had that day, which makes it all the more baffling.

The easy option for a struggling club is to put the blame on the coach and head into a supporter friendly/acceptable rebuild phase but I wouldn't be doing that.

Lets find out all the facts on why we aren't performing because the scoreboard won't necessarily tell the full story.

i didnt come looking for a fight , clearly you are still very sad , Enjoy your remainder of the season . Sadly the Bullflogs have no history to destroy hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

Nasty pastie. You deserve a card.

Fact Finder #1
How does a younger team push our veteran players off the ball so easily?

Why, because we were cheated out of a Grand Final berth by Nick the Diver and some disgraceful umpiring decisons.

Worry about your own culture, I mean club.

Do you feel better now? Our culture and our club are just fine thank you very much.

I was of the opinion that Eade should leave after 2009 because I could see that he had gained the most out of his players at that point, and the Western Bulldogs needed some fresh blood running the team. Instead, a very potential premiership side went nowwhere in 2010, and the Dogs haven't capitaised on that potential against top sides this year.

Fact Finder #1
How does a younger team push our veteran players off the ball so easily?

They did the same thing to us last week. There seems to have been a greatly accelerated development in the list in relation to skill and strength. Their young players are coming along in leaps and bounds and their older players are hitting top form.

From bottom of the ladder to Top 4-6? I think it is certainly possible at this rate.:(

I could be way off, but that to me looked similar to our last game under Pagan (Brisbane smacked us by over a ton). The players clearly had no interest playing for the guy anymore and it showed. He was sacked the next day.

That was a much better team than the one we had that day, which makes it all the more baffling.

I was at that game. It was apparent Pagan was out the door by 3/4 time. Similar feeling today, but we won't pull the trigger, unfortunately.

Remove this Banner Ad

Has Eade been there too long?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back