Has Kane Cornes Become a Media “FLOG”?

Remove this Banner Ad

He really has it in for North …

Gotta wonder if the bitterness goes right back to when Grahame’s failed North Melb stint ?

And he scurried back to SANFL

Last edited:
He has probably the shortest memory when it comes to remembering anything he says. For example, with Dimma at the moment. Has said that he has stuffed up and should do what Clarko did and retire/trade veterans, yet still till today critics Clarko for recruiting Tom Mitchell and Omeara, and buggering up Hawthorns list and culture. He literally will do it tonight within 2 segments on Footy Classified.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't agree with many things he says, but I do admire how he literally does not give one * what people think about him.
It's the blatant hypocrisy that I cannot stand.

Spent 2 years torching David Teague and Leon Cameron - yet mentions little about Hinkley and Port underachieving because Hinkley saved his career.

Has gotten into younger players who he assesses as lazy yet lets JHF off 'as this is what young guys do'. He's never afforded any other young player the amount of latitude that he has with JHF.

He is hopelessly conflicted when it comes to Hinkley and JHF.

Given Kane’s whole bit is to have beefs with players and whole clubs for clicks and is a self declared media troll

Why is he on the all Australian committee where he has to help assemble the best team of the year?

Many of which players he would have had a blue with or play for clubs he’s been actively needling.

Remove this Banner Ad

Has Kane Cornes Become a Media “FLOG”?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back