Coach Has Ken Hinkley Been Found Out?

Remove this Banner Ad

I've read your posts over the years. You said you don't go to the footy anymore, and don't enjoy it. It's all on the forum. You're not even a member.

I've been a happy member for decades, and this year was great. Next year will be fun too, go Hokball!
Good to know I'm living rent free in your head. I don't even know who you are.

I can really tell how happy and not upset you are though by the 600 'I'm not mad about what that bastard Hinkley did, I'm not mad, please don't tell everyone I got mad' posts you've made overnight.

Good on him. What is everyone getting upset about? Hinkley is the sort of coach I'd be happy to play for. If you want to stir the pot, expect something in return. Good to see a bit of passion in this woke day and age.
Of course you would if achieving nothing in 12 years is your go.

There's a video on social media that has a close up of Ken saying it, he says something along the lines of...

You're not flying anywhere
I'm flying
I'm flying Jack
I'm flying you F***head
Pretty sure Ginnivan was catching a plane back to Melbourne while Hinkley was working out how to Uber it back to his McMansion.

Ken had a chat with Mitchell after the game ( probably the same thing he said to Ginni afterwards) you could see from Sam's reaction he was not too impressed.

Pretty sure Ginnivan was catching a plane back to Melbourne while Hinkley was working out how to Uber it back to his McMansion.

It was all too hard for him so he handed his phone over to Josh Carr and got him to do it for him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The expression 'You only sing when you're winning' is true in Hawthorn's case.

What a bunch of ****ing sooks, from the players to the coach to those who have now graduated to media careers. If you're going to carry on like a prat because that's your personality and its how you play your best football, fine, but don't have a whinge when it comes around to **** you in the ass when you lose - even when you've got the assistance of umpires who literally gave Hawthorn their first two goals from absolute bullshit dangerous tackle decisions that brought them back into the game. Port was a level above Hawthorn the entire night and literally beat them at their own game - contested possession and ground balls.

Hawthorn rolled into town like Apollo Creed in Rocky. They ended up leaving like Apollo Creed in Rocky IV.

No clue what so ever why any Port supporters are sticking up for that buffoon Uncle Kenny. Don't care about Ginnivans social media post, don't care about Sicily getting hot under the collar. All I care about is the bumbling embarrassment that has had the keys to our football club for 12 years basically admitting that the only way he can get his charges up for the a final is "Jack Ginnivan bad man" and "guys we need to save my job"

In an 18 team competition, making a preliminary final once every 4.5 years would be par performance.
Port have made a preliminary final once every three years under Hinkley, which is above par.

In an 18 team competition, making a preliminary final once every 4.5 years would be par performance.
Port have made a preliminary final once every three years under Hinkley, which is above par.

and what do they have to show for it?

guy is a hack whose own supporters hate him and have been wanting him gone for 5 years.

absolute cockroach 🪳

they finally get to a prelim after playing some good, tough, footy and no one cares. the talk is about a 65 year old coach carrying on like a pork chop after the game when a 3 time premiership player is getting chairs off.

are you trying to convince yourself you should start supporting Port or something? would you rather our "above par" record than yours? what is even your point?

No clue what so ever why any Port supporters are sticking up for that buffoon Uncle Kenny. Don't care about Ginnivans social media post, don't care about Sicily getting hot under the collar. All I care about is the bumbling embarrassment that has had the keys to our football club for 12 years basically admitting that the only way he can get his charges up for the a final is "Jack Ginnivan bad man" and "guys we need to save my job"
Did Port supporters get an easy double last night with Hinkley’s spray? Won the semi and the last nail in Hinkley’s coffin no matter the outcome of the finals series?

Another prelim with a list that has great muds but the rest is above average, not great. Many teams would be happy with this.

Couple of late season injuries and suspensions not helping.

But, a bit like Chris Scott in the 2010s I suppose, he just has to win one of these Prelims. Gets a chance next Friday

Remove this Banner Ad

Coach Has Ken Hinkley Been Found Out?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back