Coach Has Ken Hinkley Been Found Out?

Remove this Banner Ad

Port’s team on Friday was younger and less experienced than Hawthorn’s. and you were $1.62 favourites.

But agree that the media hyped you up.
Only cos port shat the bed again in a final the week before for the upteenth time.
It was more to do with Port being timid and inept in finals to that point than playing the far less finals experienced HFC at home.

Only cos port shat the bed again in a final the week before for the upteenth time.
It was more to do with Port being timid and inept in finals to that point than playing the far less finals experienced HFC at home.
Collectively, your team had 7 premierships, and 3 premiership players.
Ours had one.

I don't think I said it was?
Your implication was that GF victories to 3 players outweighs the fact that very few hfc players had ever played in a final before last week… the HFC was lacking in finals experience.

You have 1 premiership player but the majority had played many finals. Had the experience of finals series.

Had Ken had half a clue those players would have also had a chance of playing for silverware.

20k fine is ridiculous.

Ginni makes a public post that was disrespectful. Play on.

Kenny has a crack back with nothing malicious. 20K lighter.

WTF is this world coming to.
Yes I know.

Dustin Martin got a 5 k fine for giving the middle finger at the Magpies fans.

I remember Justin Westoff getting a 5 k fine for giving the finger at the Crows fans too.

Best 20k Kenny has ever spent. Port have paid him prob $10m+ so this is a drop in the ocean for Kenny. I’m sure he thinks it was worth it as well.

Your implication was that GF victories to 3 players outweighs the fact that very few hfc players had ever played in a final before last week… the HFC was lacking in finals experience.

You have 1 premiership player but the majority had played many finals. Had the experience of finals series.

Had Ken had half a clue those players would have also had a chance of playing for silverware.
Can you backpedal any quicker?

Bit harsh I thought.

Sicily should have copped a fine as well, he was the one crying and swearing
Let’s be honest, would anyone have really cared or even noticed if Sicily didn’t decide that he was the most important person on the field.

More important than the player he was giving a chair lift off the field for, given by the way he was still mouthing off with all the cameras on him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Let’s be honest, would anyone have really cared or even noticed if Sicily didn’t decide that he was the most important person on the field.

More important than the player he was giving a chair lift off the field for, given by the way he was still mouthing off with all the cameras on him.
Absolutely. Ken clapped back and Sicily should have told Ginni that he has to cop that. Instead he pork-chopped and now we have an "incident".

Ken doesn't do a lot right but this was one time he nailed it in his awkward unco way.

James Sissy getting all righteous after he singlehandedly lost his team a spot in the Prelim.
Priceless.

1726442905840.png

20k fine is ridiculous.

Yeah, they want it to become very sanitised

Ken doesn't do a lot right but this was one time he nailed it in his awkward unco way.

James Sissy getting all righteous after he singlehandedly lost his team a spot in the Prelim.
Priceless.

So it’s name calling now? If you really thought you were winning this argument, would be no need.

Disingenuous to frame Sicily as causing the ‘disrespect’

Happy for port to not ‘honour’ Bruest but don’t bother if they can’t keep quiet for 30 seconds. It’s all a bit contrived anyway

Last edited:
Disingenuous to frame Sicily as causing the ‘disrespect’

Happy for port to not ‘honour’ Bruest but don’t bother if they can’t keep quiet for 30 seconds.

I was there. The only one disrespecting Bruest was his own Captain.
Port players and coaches had lined up and were clapping him off, including Ken.

Ken's words to Ginnivan was before the Hawthorn players even got there.
Ginnivan and a few others were (understandably) laughing at him.
If it was left there no one would have cared.

It was Sicily who turned the interaction into an aggressive outburst and kept at it even when Ken had stopped. Was still chirping while Bruest was on his shoulder.

20k fine is ridiculous.

Ginni got a $5K fine for getting caught doing coke...sorry a white substance. He goes out of his way to make it about him all year. Then the coach makes him out to be victim.
The Karma Bus has parked...now let's move on and enjoy the last 3 games.

I was there. The only one disrespecting Bruest was his own Captain.
Port players and coaches had lined up and were clapping him off, including Ken.

Ken's words to Ginnivan was before the Hawthorn players even got there.
Ginnivan and a few others were (understandably) laughing at him.
If it was left there no one would have cared.

It was Sicily who turned the interaction into an aggressive outburst and kept at it even when Ken had stopped. Was still chirping while Bruest was on his shoulder.
50 odd thousand people were ‘there’. But you are the judge? OK

Remove this Banner Ad

Coach Has Ken Hinkley Been Found Out?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back