Coach Has Ken Hinkley Been Found Out?

Remove this Banner Ad

My thoughts as well. The exchange went on far longer than just “ya not floyin Jack”

To my very basic lip reading skills, it looked like he used the term 'f*ckhead' when talking to Jack.

Seems pretty tame to me.

Let’s say it happened in pendles 300 game chair off. Would the media be different? I recall he was disrespected at one point winning a n Anzac medal or something? You all let us know about that.

It was the where rather than the what
Depends. In this scenario is it Steele Sidebottom continuing to yap and nearly dropping Pendles long after the coach in question has stopped talking?

Probably not, because Steele Sidebottom isn't an angry little sook.

Let’s say it happened in pendles 300 game chair off. Would the media be different? I recall he was disrespected at one point winning a n Anzac medal or something? You all let us know about that.

It was the where rather than the what
Sicily could have ignored it and it would've been over. It was the Sicily carry on the dragged it out and made it a thing.

At the end of the day if your happy with your players being smartarse's, then you have to wear what comes back the other way. The funny thing is blokes like Ginni and Watson don't give a **** about the ramifications. Yet it's your 2 leaders who end up salty about it after giving it the ok.

Did they? Or was it leaked to the media enough that it was largely accepted as fact, same as Finlayson and Walker.

If that is the case, why has nothing leaked to the media re Hinkley?

Could it be that what he said wasn't as 'newsworthy'?

Sicily could have ignored it and it would've been over. It was the Sicily carry on the dragged it out and made it a thing.

At the end of the day if your happy with your players being smartarse's, then you have to wear what comes back the other way. The funny thing is blokes like Ginni and Watson don't give a **** about the ramifications. Yet it's your 2 leaders who end up salty about it after giving it the ok.

And you're wrong... again.

Watson told Kenny "to **** off" as soon as Kenny started yapping.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Would love to see Kenny double down and do a toby greene inspired pre mstch vid to mock heeney in his 200th

I can see how it could be interpreted as entertainment. I thought ken was pretty yappy at first towards Sicily as well, but as Sicily got closer ken lost a bit of confidence lol. Looked like he was shitting himself to me that Sicily might just not care and throw one at him. In reality wines was along side him and was enjoying it and I'm sure port players would have jumped in before anyone got physical with Hinkley. But he did look a little nervous.

Personally I think winning a final and knocking the other team out after using what the opposition said as motivation is a big enough victory and you don't need to address the person face to face straight after the match. In the press conference sure. But Hinkley does have a habit of going overboard when he gets a win that means something to him personally. He knew he was cooked if they lost and guaranteed to keep his job if they won so he got a bit carried away. Is what it is.

Remove this Banner Ad

Coach Has Ken Hinkley Been Found Out?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back