Coach Has Ken Hinkley Been Found Out?

Remove this Banner Ad

I thought you had Josh Carr who masterminds every win (but doesn't coach when you lose).

According to the media ken only coaches when we win and it's someone else's fault when we lose.

No discussion about what a horrific failure the qualifying final was, but Kenny was a genius for bouncing back to beat 7th place in a home semi by 3 points.

I thought you had Josh Carr who masterminds every win (but doesn't coach when you lose).

In reality they have the perfect setup. Ken as the motivator, Carr as the tactician, although he also selected to play Dixon so maybe he's not as good as they think.

This was all you needed to say. Stop blaming players for a **** game plan.

Notice how swans changed up their plan of attack after the first quarter when Aliir was marking everything? What did Ken do when our game plan didn’t work?
Chad Cornes is your forward line coach.
He should be held responsible for the inefficiency of your forwards, especially when they failed to fire a shot in a preliminary final.

Chad Cornes is your forward line coach.
He should be held responsible for the inefficiency of your forwards, especially when they failed to fire a shot in a preliminary final.
Taper, we’ve done this 100 times already on debating Ken, you try and debate me; we go back and forth. I prove you wrong, and you go silent. Let’s not do this again. Why do you even try anymore you know you’re wrong.

That game plan has been used well before Chad was the forwards coach, so let’s not pretend this is his idea. Even if it was, ITK posters already revealed Ken has final say on game plans, so he would have signed off on Chad’s style anyway; so, either way, it’s still on Hinkley.

Taper, we’ve done this 100 times already on debating Ken, you try and debate me; we go back and forth. I prove you wrong, and you go silent. Let’s not do this again. Why do you even try anymore you know you’re wrong.

That game plan has been used well before Chad was the forwards coach, so let’s not pretend this is his idea. Even if it was, ITK posters already revealed Ken has final say on game plans, so he would have signed off on Chad’s style anyway; so, either way, it’s still on Hinkley.
Ken did well to get a list with shallow depth, and an ordinary forward line into the top 2.
Port's list tends to get overrated because of their midfield.

Port won the wooden spoon in the SANFL which shows how shallow their depth is.
Another example of shallow depth is Dixon, Narkle, Evans and Ratugolea all getting games in Port's forward line.

Ken did well to get a list with shallow depth, and an ordinary forward line into the top 2.
Port's list tends to get overrated because of their midfield.

Port won the wooden spoon in the SANFL which shows how shallow their depth is.
Another example of shallow depth is Dixon, Narkle, Evans and Ratugolea all getting games in Port's forward line.
Here we go—you’ve already pivoted from your original point you tried making. Admit you’re wrong.

Buddy, don’t even try with the SANFL stuff. There’s a reason David Koch wants to leave SANFL and join VFL asap.

Ken did well with one of the best midfield groups in the AFL and a good defence. Good job Ken. Yes the forward line is bad outside of Georgiades and Rioli. This is not a reason to get in your knees and glaze Ken.

Here we go—you’ve already pivoted from your original point you tried making. Admit you’re wrong.

Buddy, don’t even try with the SANFL stuff. There’s a reason David Koch wants to leave SANFL and join VFL asap.

Ken did well with one of the best midfield groups in the AFL and a really solid defence. Good job Ken. Yes the forward line is bad outside of Georgiades and Rioli. This is not a reason to get in your knees and glaze Ken.
So it's the SANFL's fault that Port's list has shallow depth?
I remember Port fans blaming the SANFL for Port's crippling debt in 2011 as well.

Who's fault is it that Port have such a limited forward line?

I remember Port fans blaming the SANFL for Port's crippling debt in 2011 as well.

Yes, it’s all the SANFL’s fault—that’s what I said, isn’t it? Why not debate the other points I made? Is it because you’re wrong again?

You’re right, whose fault is it that Port has such a weak forward line? Could it be Marshall having multiple concussions, SPP being out for the year, Dixon hitting the wall, or some duds like Narkle and McEntee? What’s your point here? Could it also be a **** game plan that suits nobody?

Isn’t it surprising our worst position is the forward line when you see the amazing game plan Kenny chooses to use? The bad players you speak of are Narkle, Esava, Dixon, Mead, McEntee, and F. Evans—and what do they all have in common? They’re forwards. Isn’t it funny that an undrafted 18yo defender, Logan Evans, came in from our SANFL team and is head and shoulders above those duds I mentioned?

Now here’s a question I want you to answer.

We saw Aliir dominate Sydney early and was a brick wall, but after quarter time, he wasn’t effective. We saw Longmire make changes to get around Aliir. At the same time, our forward entries didn’t work. What changes did Ken make? Also what changes did he make to get our defence back on top when Longmire figured him out?

Don’t shy away now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Now here’s a question I want you to answer.

We saw Aliir dominate Sydney early and was a brick wall, but after quarter time, he wasn’t effective. We saw Longmire make changes to get around Aliir. At the same time, our forward entries didn’t work. What changes did Ken make?

Don’t shy away now.
Pepsi Max to Diet Coke. And instead of bombing long into the forward line he told them to lower their eyes and then bomb it long into the forward line

Remove this Banner Ad

Coach Has Ken Hinkley Been Found Out?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back