Coach Has Ken Hinkley Been Found Out?

Remove this Banner Ad

Now here’s a question I want you to answer.

We saw Aliir dominate Sydney early and was a brick wall, but after quarter time, he wasn’t effective. We saw Longmire make changes to get around Aliir. At the same time, our forward entries didn’t work. What changes did Ken make? Also what changes did he make to get our defence back on top when Longmire figured him out?

Don’t shy away now.
Carr is responsible for match day coaching and has been since Hinkley moved to the bench.

Carr is responsible for match day coaching and has been since Hinkley moved to the bench.
Who told you that? If true, the more I hear about Ken, the more I wonder what he actually does. He’s one of the highest-paid coaches in the league, and he’s useless.
The more I look at it the more I feel like Ken has done a pretty good job with a list that really isn't as talented as other lists that have been making the finals of late. They've overachieved IMO.
It’s so crazy how many people are influenced by the AFL media. Every excuse they make everyone else seems to parrot those same points.

People will do anything them just accept Ken might actually be a **** coach.

Who told you that? If true, the more I hear about Ken, the more I wonder what he actually does. He’s one of the highest-paid coaches in the league, and he’s useless.
Hinkley is responsible for being a father figure to the players, making them feel welcome and comfortable at the club.
It's led to Port having great ability to retain players especially compared to the Crows and Dockers, while being able to attract recruits from other clubs (Lukosious and Richards) in trade week.
Hinkley deserves credit.

Hinkley is responsible for being a father figure to the players, making them feel welcome and comfortable at the club.
It's led to Port having great ability to retain players especially compared to the Crows and Dockers, while being able to attract recruits from other clubs (Lukosious and Richards) in trade week.
Hinkley deserves credit.
You’re right. This is why he’s a shit coach—because he isn’t a coach. There are plenty of other roles out there better suited for him. And don’t try to lie and act like Ken isn’t in charge of game plans. We’ve had the same garbage plan for years, no matter who the assistant coach is. As I said earlier Ken has final say on game plans. It’s like you don’t understand what a “HEAD COACH” is.

Why are you such a Ken fan? You make countless threads on here about him and Port. You frequently come to our board about Hinkley. It’s like you know him in person. You’re such a rider for Hinkley you say stupid things I wouldn’t be shocked if this was Whateleys private big footy account.

Hinkley deserves credit.
Can this dribble please be banned from the Port forum?

You’re right. This is why he’s a shit coach—because he isn’t a coach. There are plenty of other roles out there better suited for him. And don’t try to lie and act like Ken isn’t in charge of game plans. We’ve had the same garbage plan for years, no matter who the assistant coach is. As I said earlier Ken has final say on game plans. It’s like you don’t understand what a “HEAD COACH” is.

Why are you such a Ken fan? You make countless threads on here about him and Port. You frequently come to our board about Hinkley. It’s like you know him in person. You’re such a rider for Hinkley you say stupid things I wouldn’t be shocked if this was Whateleys private big footy account.
So how come Port supporters have given Carr the credit whenever Port have been winning and playing well over the last two years? Hinkley deserves credit for the wins if he's going to cop criticism for the losses.

Remember last year when Port won 13 in a row after Hinkley moved from the box to the bench? I remember when that happened and Port supporters said it wasn't a coincidence and Carr was the one responsible for game day tactics.

So how come Port supporters have given Carr the credit whenever Port have been winning and playing well over the last two years? Hinkley deserves credit for the wins if he's going to cop criticism for the losses.

Remember last year when Port won 13 in a row after Hinkley moved from the box to the bench? I remember when that happened and Port supporters said it wasn't a coincidence and Carr was the one responsible for game day tactics.
Why ask me a broad question when I can’t answer for every Port fan? Who even are these fans who give Carr all the credit for wins? Why not go ask them instead?

Why do you always ignore questions I ask you or points I make? You always have to double down and talk about something else. You legitimately never make any solid points you ever successfully defend, yet you never shut up about how great Ken is. Doesn’t matter—you’ll just ignore this and yap about something else like you always do.

Remove this Banner Ad

Coach Has Ken Hinkley Been Found Out?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back