Has the Shaun Hampson trade been a success?

Remove this Banner Ad

Wow blaming Shaun Hampson, talk about taking the easy way out.

I'll make this clear , this thread is blaming Shaun Hampson for being a total spud , I think you'll find the teams total spud performance being discussed elsewhere RT , you won't have to look hard.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'll make this clear , this thread is blaming Shaun Hampson for being a total spud , I think you'll find the teams total spud performance being discussed elsewhere RT , you won't have to look hard.
The way we played last night everyone looked like a spud at times. Up until being subbed out Hampson had had the most shots on goal from our tall forwards. I know Hampson is far from a fan favourite but he isn't the reason we suck this year.

How good was it having the 2 rucks playing together? Lmfao.
Honestly I didn't think it went that badly all things considered. I mean given the way we played as a team the 2 ruck structure was never going to look good. Interestingly before being subbed Hampson had had the most shots on goal of our tall forwards.

He's a massive spud, talk about paying overs.

That decision alone should cost Blair Hartley his job, we don't need an opposition list analyser any more. We invest heavily in the draft with youngsters.

We stuffed up our drafting in the early and mid 2000s because we had no one working in those roles. We have full timers now and good ones.... See ya Blair

The trouble isn't just that it was a bad trade but that it was such an obviously bad trade. The guy was complete shit for Carlton and couldn't even master the basic fundamentals of football despite being on their list for ages...why on earth would anyone want him? it's a shocking indictment of the club that supposedly has experts who get paid good money to know a bit about footy, when mug posters on Bigfooty can see it but they can't it is just staggering.

Honestly I didn't think it went that badly all things considered. I mean given the way we played as a team the 2 ruck structure was never going to look good. Interestingly before being subbed Hampson had had the most shots on goal of our tall forwards.
Thought it was an epic fail. Calamity galore. Maric shouldn't have played.

Stephenson is currently our best in form ruck man.

The amount of times I saw Hampson just standing there a metre from play while his ruck counterpart was on the move, bustling packs, hunting players and generally actually doing his job was astonishing. He literally competes at the ball up then stops dead once the tap work's done. I just can't fathom how he's become an AFL player, he looks as though he's being forced to play against his will.

Remove this Banner Ad

Has the Shaun Hampson trade been a success?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back