Ghost/Paranormal Haunted houses

Remove this Banner Ad

Really look forward to that!

Also, I've got these photos of the alleged "dog" looking over my grandfather on my comp. They've come up ok, well enough to see both sides of the argument, I suppose, but I've got SFA idea how to upload them? (sorry for the n00b question...)

Mum was telling me the other day, she got to work and a woman was crying, because of some dream she had. There was just this bright light and in the dream she said "i know your there Dad, i just cant see you" to which her dad said "Do not worry, i'll be watching over you" (Was something along those lines anyway). Both her parents were alive at the time, living in England. Her Dad died the next day.
whaaaaat.

Also, I've got these photos of the alleged "dog" looking over my grandfather on my comp. They've come up ok, well enough to see both sides of the argument, I suppose, but I've got SFA idea how to upload them? (sorry for the n00b question...)

make an account on www.photobucket.com then upload from there :thumbsu:

Use imageshack.us :thumbsu:

There's no registration required, and you can have it uploaded within a min or two.

Grizzlym - your story is horrible in every sense of the word. I'm looking forward to reading more. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think that may be the work of a "poltergeist". Freaky stuff.

I'm currently living in an old building that is 150+ years old. The owner of the place has owned it since the early 1960s. He told me of a few fatal heroin overdoses and suicides in the building - two of which were in the room I sleep in - but thankfully no ghosts.

I'm currently living in an old building that is 150+ years old. The owner of the place has owned it since the early 1960s. He told me of a few fatal heroin overdoses and suicides in the building - two of which were in the room I sleep in.

if you're seeing shit, i'd get the **** outta there asap man :p

Cheers for the help with the image hosting guys, never been a huge forum user. The first picture is essentially the raw picture in which the "dog" was first seen (in the red circle), with the obvious absence of my late grandfather, I figured my family wouldn't want a photo of a dead relative circling the net. (MS paint extraordinaire over here)
dog01.jpg

And here is the "dog" zoomed in:

dog02.jpg

Obviously the figure above his shoulder looks like a dog, but I'm of the belief that it's a trick of the light and the trees being reflected in the window behind, rather than a ghost dog. But it has reached mixed opinions in the family, even when I was scanning the photo the debate fired up a bit. Might not have lived up to the expectation, but I figured I may as well share.

(inb4i'mfoundonfacebookfromareflectioninthewindow...)

Grizzlym - your story is horrible in every sense of the word. I'm looking forward to reading more. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think that may be the work of a "poltergeist". Freaky stuff.

I'm currently living in an old building that is 150+ years old. The owner of the place has owned it since the early 1960s. He told me of a few fatal heroin overdoses and suicides in the building - two of which were in the room I sleep in - but thankfully no ghosts.

I hear where you're coming from. There's a whole bunch of other stuff, which I will post, that kind of makes sense of it a little. or at least puts it into some kind of framework.

To be honest with you, poltergeist was what I thought with the furniture moving around, and then meeting the guy in the taxi kind of squashed that one. Plus the bunch of other stuff does too. But poltergeist fits being an emotional family situation (divorce), us being teenagers and the violent manifestations.

But a story does come to light. Sadly no pictures though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

wow that is weird. looking a the normal size photo it looks exactly like a dog, zoomed in it looks like a plants and you can kinda make out the leaves.

but in the 2 diff photos, the angle of the 'dogs' faces are different with the normal photo the dog looking straight at you and in the zoomed photo it is kinda tilting its head. so hard to tell tho.

thanks for posting them!

dog01.jpg

dog02.jpg

wow that is weird. looking a the normal size photo it looks exactly like a dog, zoomed in it looks like a plants and you can kinda make out the leaves.

but in the 2 diff photos, the angle of the 'dogs' faces are different with the normal photo the dog looking straight at you and in the zoomed photo it is kinda tilting its head. so hard to tell tho.

thanks for posting them!

dog01.jpg

dog02.jpg

Is it me or in the first pic, the 3 little blinds in the light just below the dog, make it look like the dog is angry? like its growling at the man:confused::eek:

its freaked me out a little...

Is it me or in the first pic, the 3 little blinds in the light just below the dog, make it look like the dog is angry? like its growling at the man:confused::eek:

its freaked me out a little...

man it's so hard to tell at his time of night.. im half asleep playing cod at 1.30am waiting for the fifa WC hosing rights go too.

i'll have to evaluate tomorrow :p

Grizzlym, i dont get freaked out easily (im always the one eager to see a scary movie) but your story completely freaked me out before bed last night... good stuff :)

Cheers for the help with the image hosting guys, never been a huge forum user. The first picture is essentially the raw picture in which the "dog" was first seen (in the red circle), with the obvious absence of my late grandfather, I figured my family wouldn't want a photo of a dead relative circling the net. (MS paint extraordinaire over here)
dog01.jpg

And here is the "dog" zoomed in:

dog02.jpg

Obviously the figure above his shoulder looks like a dog, but I'm of the belief that it's a trick of the light and the trees being reflected in the window behind, rather than a ghost dog. But it has reached mixed opinions in the family, even when I was scanning the photo the debate fired up a bit. Might not have lived up to the expectation, but I figured I may as well share.

(inb4i'mfoundonfacebookfromareflectioninthewindow...)
I see a big white square ghost in the middle of the picture. Freaky shit man.

That is a dog for sure. No plant has a floppy ear, 2 eyes and a nose. Well, except for Grug, of course.

I've got an awesome picture that I'll have to try and get from my old computer.

Also have a pretty good story about an experience with a ouija board, but it's fairly long and I'm tired as hell at the moment. Hopefully get them up by Wednesday night.

Awesome thread BTW :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Ghost/Paranormal Haunted houses

Remove this Banner Ad

Back