Mega Thread Hawf & Handbaggers monumentally embarrassing 1700000 page s**tfight (part 5)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:

Lol Kennett is so jealous the AFL won't give him a HQ position. Doesn't realize AFL prefers to distance clubs with a bad image and give them less influence. Business 101. Hawthorns rough image coupled with their off field revenue practices won't see them becoming a club of influence anytime soon.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No mention of cotton on?

Talk about self trolling.

Cotton on is a rung below the Salvos.
screenshot_20200318-091222_chrome-jpg.841589

only a stubborn donkeys arse would try and defend the WCE record against the Hawks in Grand Finals.
Correct.

Shame your 2nd team is the Handbaggers because you could defend their record in Grand Finals against the Hawks since you have been alive.

Oh wait. :thumbsu:

BTW why would a supposed WCE Flog be in a Hawks V Handbaggers thread?

I mean I know why, but maybe you can enlighten the rest of the Bay.

Last edited:
Correct.

Shame your 2nd team is the Handbaggers because you could defend their record in Grand Finals against the Hawks since you have been alive.

screenshot_20200318-091222_chrome-jpg.841589

Correct.

It is all a conspiracy!!! 😂🤦🏻‍♂️

Speaking of, I am in a corona virus thread on the conspiracies board, I reckon by your “logic” that means I must have COVID-19. 🙄🤣🤦🏻‍♂️ Dumb campaigner.

5872669D-CD87-4BF8-8819-0040B3461010.jpeg

:$:$:$:$:$:$:$:$:$:$:$:$:$

Enjoy your beanie, pinhead. It will keep you warm through the cold, dark decades you will be spending in that chasm your club just fell into. 😂🤣😂

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back