Mega Thread Hawf & Handbaggers monumentally embarrassing 1700000 page s**tfight (part 5)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
We've got Norf and then the Shockers at Kardinia Park coming up. Nice cruisy little FIXture by Hocking there to get us back on track.
Norf huh? Well youd better hope your old lazy mob beats them and convincingly too, or those merger talks about the cats n roos will surface again. You shouldn't be too concerned though, same colours n both have stripes so a quick combo and your new team transforms into the Norfs n crosses.
I guess if norf win then talks will be off, surely they would vote no to merge with rabble

0e1841fa5d68c6e8a053da216beebff0

Ahhh! That old chestnut is about as old as your current team.
Those cheeky lil melbum renegades had stars in their eyes back then and wanted desperately to ride on our successful coattails. It's all worked put beautifully since we told them to FK OFF ya cheese nibbling knobs. We went on to become the greatest team of all time and have even allowed the long suffering laughing stock to have a bit of success now.
Sadly for your old team we will show no mercy.
It must feel terrible knowing we just scuttled the cats finals chances?

Crowds are just down overall. Usually the crowd numbers explode in the early rounds, but we're already down to 32K and this is before Norf, Hawthorn, have played any games in Tassie :oops: It's going to get real ugly, I predict the lowest crowds since 1996.
The way Hawfmond flogs are dropping off in droves I’m not surprised at all.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Funny I don't see any Geelong fans looking for GF tickets... in fact I see very few Geelong fans at all!

.....but you just know they'll slink back after a triumphant victory over "Formidable Premiership Contenders" Norf. :drunk:

..but you just know they'll slink back after a triumphant victory over "Formidable Premiership Contenders" Norf. :drunk:
I'm not so sure about that, norf might just poke geelols sore spot from the hiding they got from us.

I'm not so sure about that, norf might just poke geelols sore spot from the hiding they got from us.

Norf are too busy feeling sorry for themselves and begging for a Priority Pick.

Geelong will dismantle them with the contempt they deserve #Norf #lolNorf

Gypsies still dining out on their fluke win :$

Obviously that geelol supporter has heard the great song so many, many times that when anyone mentions it, the poor bastard is triggered into singing it. Silly bugger probs forgot how the cats song goes so has compensated his failing memory with something very, very familiar. I hope he does have a happy team at the nursing home

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back